Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Conquering the city

It feel so good to be able to wake up any time you want. Feels weird for not having to go to work but I secretly love that idea. 
 Messaged Meng about going to the rally at night and ended up we hung out together. I really love talking to her because we are kinda click and I think she's mature and bubbly. Really love it when she is on the stage with me and I feel more ease having her around :) She's like a buddy...
 Randomly, Whui Shean messaged me and ask me where we are. So we ended up having two more friends joining us. Happily and enthusiastically, we planned for the night rally!!
It was a great experience. I wasn't mad or emo over the outcomes but this is the least I can do for my country. Alph once told us off during leader's meeting that we are destined to be Malaysians. It is God's will. So if we keep on telling people how ashamed we are of our nationality and how we dislike Malaysia, then are we trying to indicate that God's plans for us are false? That session really boost me up!! From that day onwards, I never hear myself saying how ashamed I am to be born a Malaysian! I am proud of my nationality and I really want a breakthrough for my country!!!!

No comments: