Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HAPPY 1 year old To THE CHURCH @ JB CENTRAL. We are ONE :)

Good day to all. I actually planned to update this post last Sunday but don't know why i dragged till 2 days later which is today XD (After turning one big round, i just wanna say i am lazy). Woohooo.anyway, The Church @JB Central turns one year old last Sunday (29th May 2011). Hip hip hurray!!! Even though i just joined this church like  2 months ago, but this church has certainly created lots of memories for me. I get to experience a lot in this church. We are THE CHURCH AND WE ARE ONE.  God has been really really good to me during this period of time. I get to experienced God's grace a lot. God has been rewarding me a lot too XD Awesome friends + awesome services + Awesome pastors + Awesome events = The Church @ JB Central....
 I hadn't seen people uploading pictures of our church First year anniversary. So these are the 2 which i can find =) Remember how i used to say i joined choir just because i wanna be eligible to audition for Murdoch worship team? I didn't give up that passion within me. God brought me back here and there are times which i really felt like giving up on these dreams. Yet, thanks to a friend of mine whom i met here in JB. She told me not to give up and continue praying to God. He has HIS reasons for everything. When i think of it, it is TRUE. Serving God is NOT about what i like but what He wants me to do. After praying for so long, i finally get to serve in Worship Team as backup singer XD Our God is awesome isn't it? He answered my prayers, just when i was about to give up too. I really enjoyed my current situation now. Things are more easier and happy when you know whatever that you do, you are doing it for HIM and no one else. Love His people and His Kingdom and He'll be please. I believe the vision of "Invest in young children to rise up a new generation who loves God" is coming true soon.....

I remembered i always compare The Church with Zion Praise Harvest during the first few weeks when i am back from Perth. Not only TheChurch @ JB Central but all the other churches too. I always ask myself "Why can't i serve in the ministries that i like?", "Why can't i choose to do this?", "Why this and why that?" and the list goes on. You know how hard it is to have to adapt to a brand new life after setting all my heart at one place(Perth). Still, i have nothing to comment now since i really enjoyed my current life and how God work things out in my life.

Here are some of the things which i wanna give thanks to the Lord :-

1)Giving me a chance to meet more new friends. As i mentioned earlier, even though i ain't close with the people yet, but time can change everything. God said in John 15:17 - This is my command: Love one another. So no matter how un-close i am with the people, i'll try my best to understand them and to love them for we are all God's wonderful creation.

2)Alpha course ended successfully. It was sad but i can see a new family being formed. I believe it is not the end yet. Can't imagine the first day i joined Alpha and now it has ended...time flies....

3)Giving me a place(church) where i can finally acknowledged it "My Home" and blessed me with a brand new Family. Sometimes, i might wanna hide away. Sometimes i might even want to escape from everything. Sometimes, i just don't want to be alone. But towards the end, every Sunday is always the day i can look forward to because it is God i wanna meet XD I can't believe i used to be so emo until i wanna hide away from everybody.

4)Giving me a chance to serve Him. I always tell my friends that i don't wanna backslide and that i missed serving God in Perth. I felt lost. I felt guilty for not doing anything every week for i was so used to the busy church life i have in Perth. So whenever i wasn't serving, i felt guilty. I even have this thought on my mind. "Father, you have forsaken me. You have forgotten me that you don't even want me to serve you anymore :( ". But i was wrong. God didn't forget me. He did not minimize my workload either. Instead, He has given me a brand new task.....something which i enjoyed doing it.

5)For a new life in Singapore. When i told my friends i will transfer back to SMa, they exclaimed "Oh my word, are you serious?People came all the way from Singapore to Perth and now you are going back to Singapore instead!What is this?" You never know how pleased i am with my current study situation now. Lecturers were friendly and great. I laughed so hard until my jaws almost drop. If you never seek, you'll never find XD

6)For everything and everything at all.........my beloved ones, connect group, street E and etc...

The new leaders. Some of them were not here...but in total, we have SEVEN new leaders. Can you believe it? S.E.V.E.N!! God is great. And we have quite a number of people getting baptized on that day. Isn't it AMAZING?? I am honoured to be part of this huge family and able to serve God. I thank God for this great opportunity and instead of feeling all stress out and discourage(Though you can't help it at times), i am willing to take up this challenge God has given me. Never give up, cause He's always there....XD I believe more great things are coming up. We are ready to shake the city of JB XDDDDDD.....

Oh my word, i didn't know this post would take so long. Talking about God always makes me happy. I know i am not a perfect person...but God is just so merciful and forgiving that He forgives all my sins the first time i asked for His forgiveness. I remembered Pastor Patrick used to tell us, if we always feel guilty even after confessing to God and asking for His forgiveness, that shows we don't really love God. If we love Him, we will always know that we are forgiven the minute we ask for forgiveness and sometimes even before that.  1 John 4:18 - Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. Thank you Jesus....for all that you've done. Till here people, will continue on my random thoughts in my next post XD

No comments: