Friday, May 6, 2011

.........

"Lord, i am sure i need You right now....like really RIGHT NOW. Help me to stay strong and focus. Turn all my attention to You. Things just don't work out. I will follow You each day. Help me to save them....like really hold them close to You"

Oh dear, i am certainly missing out a lot of things. Like One day Hillsong conference in Perth and as well as the official Hillsong Conference in Sydney T.T!!I want to go.....*sob sob* I am missing out Boombox Tour as well. Sorry Raphy...i thought i could attend your First concert with Niga Higa, KevJumba and Jayesslee. I wanna GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........I wanna get their signatures...XD

PS: I don't wanna miss you anymore for i don't need that boy in my life. But i won't regret or mourn over every single decisions i ve made =)

Why do things come at the same time? It is annoying and i tend to be all moody which i really cannot take it. Lord, Rain down on me.............and let Your presence falls on me...

No comments: