Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Other than me, it is still ME XD

Woohooo guys, i am back once more. Can you tell you from my expression (You can't see me anyway =P) that i am feeling happy? Oh well, not really that crazily happy for no reason, but at least i felt as if all my burdens has been lifted off me. Anyway, just like what Esther and Kelly said, maybe i just needed someone to talk and pour out my feelings to, then everything will be fine. I tend to hide everything to myself or vented it all out in this poor bloggie of mine, which doesn't really help to heal my wounds. Anyway, enough of that, i am back for a purpose, and that's to BLOG..obviously XD
 My dearest sisters. How i missed them. My neighbours of course but we used to hang out a lot...ahh..the good old times. Oh well, people, school has started officially. I am adjusting to the life in Singapore which is pretty cool for me.  A Whole New World for me, and i have pretty good feelings about it. I can feel the stress, come on!!BRING IT ON!! I am willing to take this challenge in order to fulfill my dreams.

I think i sounded super duper emo in my previous posts. No worries at all, this shall be a slightly more happier post. Everything's fine now people. Don't worry. There is someone up there who can put everything right for me. He is none other than my dearest and cutest Father Jesus. I mean, i can't do anything right? I am not the one who decide what outcomes will be better and i am not the one to judge also. So, "let it be let it be let it be ohhh let it be...whisper words of wisdom, let it be..." I am addicted to this song. What now? As usual, pray hard and let God do the rest. Remember He still loves me despite the fact that i ain't perfect.
You know what? Maccas is such a bad influence..i got so addicted to it that everytime people asked me "What do you want for breakfast?" I would say "Maccas". Then they would again asked me "What you feel like having for lunch?" And AGAIN i would say "Maccas". And it goes on...XD I love Ronald Mcdonald. Better not get addicted with it, for it is unhealthy...but oh, can't help it.

So, do you feel like having Maccas now? Call me if you feel like having Maccas anytime, i will forever say "YES" to it. By the way, Kelly took that shot of me above using my BlackBerry. I was thinking, why not i write something about myself?

PS: Don't run away. I am so not going to write a whole biography about myself but just some random thoughts and my point of view =)

Who is VIOLA?  What would you answer? People would normally say "Duh..that short girl", "That short hair girl" or " That very noisy girl" and etc. Yet, somebody who knew me well would have answer "Oh, that very talkative girl", "The girl who always hide everything to herself and very emo","Girl who always got bullied by people", or "Girl who don't know how to say NO", and etc. See the difference? Well, there is no right or wrong between the two parties. Both were right. It is just certain parts that you witnessed in me =) My views for it? Woohoo...here you go. Well, honestly,  I DON'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF AT ALL. If you say i am a happy-go-lucky person or a bubbly person? Yes, i always laugh heartily even at something which is not funny. Yet, i gets emo very often. If you say i won't say NO to people, Oh, i always say NO to my parents (That's not good..Don't learn it). If you say i hide everything to myself, Yes, i think i am that kind of person but that doesn't mean i don't trust you. I just won't go round, telling or sharing things unless you ask me about it. If you say i am talkative, yes, i am, but i can seriously be super quiet and you wouldn't like that. If you say i am very emotional, well, maybe yes and maybe no..because when i think over it carefully, i'll be like "What?I seriously cannot be like that. I have to put things right!My Heavenly Father will give me strength". If you say i get bullied easily, well, there are people who are afraid of me for they think i am too fierce.  It is a bit contradicting...but i seriously don't understand myself at all. But yea, the girl whom you guys knew has always been the same. What makes me different is that spiritual characters in me. Thank you Jesus. Apart from that, everything is still the same. Everytime, people will say to me "Viola you have changed. You are no longer as fun as before!" But trust me people, i never did once change myself. I could be crazy if you want me to. I could be emo if you want me to or even noisy. I am who i am....

Something to share again, which applies to my daily life. God always taught me to be patient and not to flare up easily right? To me, it is the hardest thing ever. I mean to transform myself from a hot-tempered person to a good-tempered one is not an easy task, especially when you are dealing with your closest kins. Take my current situation for example. I don't like doing house chores...like seriously 100000000000x dislike doing it. So when my mummy-san asked me to do house chores, i will be like "I don't wanna do it" but will gradually stand up, grumbling and unwillingly pick up the broom and stuffs. Imagine you are doing it with full of anger and fire all over, and yet, after doing it for a while, you'll find pleasure in it and you'll smile while doing it. That happened to me JUST NOW. Main point is, why am i like that? Why do i have to show my mum a grumpy and unwilling face, then only i'll get up and do it? It is that same old human nature within me i guess. I guess i just don't like being nag and nag all day long, especially when i have to do something which i DISLIKE. So, what i am trying to say is that, sometimes, it is not because of me rejecting my parent's requests and stuffs like that, but i just don't like to feel myself being pushed or forced to do something which i don't like. I know i will have to say "Yes" in the end..so why not let me do it willingly? I know i will do it but just don't like being pushed. So there goes the same for my disciples, i mean...yea, unless you are still young, but if you are old enough to think, i'll let you realize what is important for you. And you'll come to me willingly =) Even, we, as normal humans, we dislike being forced, so we better not inherit the same pushy nature....if not, people will run away the minute they sees me XD That would be really sad.

Alrightey, my dad is getting impatient, for i am using his laptop *Big grins*....i better hand it back to him before he starts nagging at me and i'll be grumpy again...till here....love you all XDDD

No comments: