Thursday, May 26, 2011

HIS wonderful creation

Hey dearie World, i am sick of saying "I am back". Gotta think of a most opening to start my blog post.Oh well, i haven't got time to upload pictures of my Secretive Birthday celebration *Huge sigh* Well, will upload it someday. Hmm..weather's super hot nowadays. Make me don't feel like doing anything. I planned to do this and that but in end, all failed :( WHAT?!! Oh yea...i bunked in at Esther's house on Monday and it was great XD I enjoyed myself a lot. Thanks Esther and send my best regards to your parent's and grandparent's. Thanks for the hospitality. Of course Sengkang is NOT ulu XDD
Oh dear...when i first started school, i thought i would be able to come back every wednesday, but now, i can only go back on Fridays. What kind of rule ICA set for International students? Boring to the max. Anyway, think on the bright side. At least i get to do some really serious studying instead of fooling around. I can make full use of that 3 hours. Teehee...

Wait...look at the picture above. My cousin is very cute ain't him? My main focus is not on his look even though he is really cute *winks* but look closely. I am sure everyone of you held a baby or a children's hand before right? How does it feel like? He is holding MY hand :) I was playing with him when he suddenly wail out loud. Thinking that he might want to hold his toy, i gave him his toy. But instead of holding the toy, he grabbed my hand. I loved that warm feeling of it. It makes me wonder, why do babies like to grab people's hand? They felt insecure?? I know that all babies were brought and held personally by the Lord into this World. Now that they are here, as the Child of God, it it our duty to look after these babies. Feed them, take care of them, raise them up, and love them just like how the Lord loves us. Remember, we were being held the same way by the Lord when we first came into this World :) I am crazy over kids. I don't care if you call me a paedophile or what, but i love everything God has created XD

Had a good chat with Ms Foh, and i am super glad that she didn't forgets me. Haha...stop making me jealous by telling me you get to hug Ryan Higa and Kevjumba. *DISLIKE* Anyway, what i wanna highlight is, i am glad you guys are willing to share your problems with me. At least i don't feel alone and left out :) Knowing that i am always afraid of being reject and lack of confident, you girls saved me. Just wanna say, i miss you all very very much. I am willing to be a "go-to" person to others. My only regret is i am not strong with the word of God yet. Will try my very very best to strengthen myself.

With that, i wanna present this verse to you all. 2 Timothy 2:15 - Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. I learnt this verse with the kids (With action)....XD So cuteeeeeee.............what now? Yes..do our best to present ourselves to God for He is with us. No one can judge us except HIM....

No comments: