Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy like a bee

Herrow people......this is the starting of another brand new week. Tests are coming up. Assignments due dates are getting close. What am i doing? I really have no idea. It seems as if 24 hours a day can never be enough for me. I need MORE TIME. Well, serve me right i surpose for i did not manage my time well. I always spend most of time doing unnecessary stuffs. For example, where am i now? Maybe i should just stop blogging and get start with my assignments and revision =.=!!!
 Something to share. A picture of "We are ONE". God certainly has so much more for us....!Continue to keep the faith and strive for the more =)
The A.L.P.H.A gang. Though the course has already ended but the promise will always be there. The bond between us will never break =) Go alphaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Hmm...someone used to tell me that i ought to always insert pictures whenever i wanna kick start with a brand new post. According to that person, posts with pictures are more attractive :P Anyway, my purpose here is merely to prove that my blog is still alive. I miss my homie and bedroom. Although i am just a bridge away from home, but still, Home is always the best. I really felt guilty for not spending time with Mummy :( When i am free, she'll be busy or when she is free, i am always not around. Don't really want all these to happen but what can i do? I mean i have my own stuffs to handle and yet...i really don't know how to split myself into two or three. Sometimes, i wish Mummy has more children. Yet, i know this is a very selfish thought of me :( Raising me up is already a very hard task for her. Imagine if she were to have two or three more Viola running around in the house, shouting at one another....how can she take it?

I get to hang out with the sweet + loving couple= Li xuan and Kon yesterday *big grins* I am always happy everytime i see the two of them together because i am their C.U.P.I.D <3 All those joyful stories and new updates!Seeing them argued over silly stuffs makes me wanna smile. !Whooooo..i missed my foundation studies life in KL.  It is not about the place but You guys are the reason why i treasure all the memories. Thanks for being awesome <3

Been thinking a lot recently. It is good to be busy. Even though i often grumble and complaint over the fact that i am always having to rush after time and it seems as if i can never catch up with time no matter how fast i run after it. But secretly, i find myself actually enjoying every bits of my busy life. Busy-ness prevents my mind from wondering off to some forbidden memories. But there are times when my mind is free from busy-ness, that's when i started to think a lot. I mean.........i can't help it. I don't want to. But quietness always makes me weak. I felt as if i needed someone by my side....but why? I can pretty much be independent and not rely on people. This is what i called -Mind Trick. In the end, i just wanna say "I don't need that "You" by my side. I don't need that "You" in my life". I hope i am not lying to myself......

No comments: