Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ D.I.O.N.E♥

Hello World, are you guys having an awesome time? It is near to the end of the week already...i hope you are all making the best out of your time XD I know i am kinda emo like few days ago but things are getting better. I am alright with The Queen already. Not to say she has completely understand but things are certainly getting better. At least we did talked now. Thank you for all your prayers guys♥ I realized i still prefers to write long post in blogspot instead of Tumblr. Why? Tumblr is too complicated for me...perhaps i am too lazy to explore it =)
 Dione and myself. I met her during my orientation where she was the volunteer for international students. As a new comer, all i could do was to look out for people wearing red so that they will assist me. Due to the fact that i stayed quite far from Murdoch University as i wasn't allow to move into my hostel yet, i only attended one out of five days orientation. So obviously i wasn't close to them at all...and all i could remember was Alph's (which later became my Zone supervisor) face. Little did i know, most of the volunteers were actually from Passion, which is a Christian group, associates with Zion Praise Harvest. Murdoch is actually one of the smallest zone among all. I wasn't close to anyone at all and everyone seems to be blended in quite well. Dione doesn't seem friendly to me in the first place. She has this kinda fierce look. But nonetheless, i was brought to ZPH by these Murdoch people and was encouraged to attend cell group. It was then i realized ZPH is actually a very large church which consists of 3 zones or more - Murdoch, Curtin and UWA, including all the Young adults, young families, youth, and etc. Lucikily for me, Murdoch zone was on the verge of setting up their own church service so we don't have to travel all the way to Curtin on Sundays morning. The distance is around 20mins drive from Murdoch to Curtin University.

I witnessed the First Murdoch Service which was so memorable to me. It seems queer for our service will be on Saturdays instead of Sundays. I was given the honor to serve as ushers. That's when i interact more with Dione for we were in the same team. Time flies. Without realizing, my first semester is coming to an end. I learnt a lot through serving and got to know God more. Still, i wasn't at all close with this team. In fact, i feel weird and uncomfortable. I tend to be very very quiet except with Alph for he is a big lame joker. Nobody can be normal when he is around =P I thought i was gonna be like this for the next semester until God opens door for me. He put me in the core team and broaden my view by putting me in various ministries. Still, i really feel uncomfortable. Come on, i really don't know them well. I always isolate myself by not joining them in their fellowships and dinner gatherings. True enough i attended church services, but i am always the first to rush back whenever it ends. I was asked to spend time with the core members and to build a firm relationship with them. It scares me when i had to attend their intense training last winter. That's when i realized i had to really commit myself and time to God. For i am serving in His Kingdom.

Dione aka Dee came to my rescue when i was just alone. I mean i am alright with the others (core members) but still, you can't just blend in like that. It takes time. She came back from her winter holiday right after our 3rd to 4th core members meeting. She has been a really good friend to me. Always brought me to maccas and forever inviting me to go out for lunch and dinner. In the first place, i thought i would be very lonely throughout the whole winter for i was the only person who refuse to go back to JB. But it ended up, i have no spare time to myself. I was being kept occupied by them which is a good thing. I have not only learnt a lot of things, but i gained lots of friends too. Friends whom will never ever leave me and will always turns up whenever i am in trouble. I began to love this zone and the people more and more....!Thank God for everything..

I'll never forgets how God has transformed my life....by placing Dee in my life. She is always the first person who would come over to pray for me. Especially during alter calls and when tears started rolling down my cheeks...
Dee, I just want you to know that you are awesome. You are not alone. If you hadn't come over to talk to me or kept me occupied throughout the whole Winter, i would have resign myself from being a core member long ago. The Dee that i knew is a brave, helpful, lively, crazy, caring girl with a most loving heart. I can see Christ through you. You ve taught me lots of things. You bring me out from my comfort zone. Because of you, i became closer to Edwina and Sophia. We are like the best girlies ever♥ Thank you for trusting me with all your secrets and problems. You are always the one who will pray for me and give me the best advise ever. You will cry with me whenever i broke down....Thank you for those "many many" stuffs which you have done for me. To you, it might be little, but to me, it worth a million. You are part of His plan as someone who guided me back to God. I am glad i made the right decision. For i will stick with Him for the rest of my life...

Now that i know you are facing struggles too. I want you to know that you are not alone. Be strong..for the Dee that i knew will always stand firm. You are the child of God...and through all good and bad times, His love for you will never ever change. You are not friendless for you still have us. Though i am nowhere closer to you, but that doesn't make any difference. I will still be your friend =) God love you so much and you are certainly a blessing to me. Like what you said that you are always ready to hear me pour out all my sorrows and happy stuffs. I am going to do the same too. I will always always be here whenever you needed someone to talk to. Lord, rain down all Your blessings upon Dione. Let her entrust all her burdens upon Your mighty shoulder........

PS: I just felt like writing and writing non-stop...but time didn't allow me to *Big sighhh*.........Arghhh..i definitely misses my girlies a lot!!I would rather be a blessing to others than to stay in my comfort zone..........

What now? I am off to sleep..........The Lord is awesome.....XD You know i'll always love you....

No comments: