Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey Hey Ho Ho...

Hello World...Forget about my title. I have nothing to update and yet i wanna update something to ensure that my blog isn't dead. Well....hmmm...Just wanna thank everyone who made my birthday so memorable. Jenny Lee aka Mummy-san organized an early celebration for me so i really wanna thank those who attended the celebration. Thanks a lot my dearest ones. It was simple and yet meaningful. Just what i wanted =) And also special thanks to those who wished me through facebook or through textings. You guys certainly made my day especially after a super long and tiring day while travelling in and out from SG to JB. Thanks to Sam and the twins for the delicious cake too XDDD
So blessed i can't contain it, so much i got to give it away. Hmm..to show that i really appreciate the blessings that is being given to me, i will brighten up your day by sharing my super weird and ugly long hair picture. See? That's me when i was 13. As my photographer of the day which is also my dearest and lovable BB AKA CHERRY ONG KELLY haven't send me any of the party pictures yet, so i can't share it. What now? Don't laugh...i know it's funny. That's why i don't like having long hair. Can't imagine i used to love having long hair but because of the legendary "Chewing gum" incident, i decided to chop off my hair. I didn't change much aite?? Hehehe...

Till here..will be back for more updates soon =))

No comments: