Sunday, May 22, 2011

T.I.R.E.D

Herrowzzzz World, i am back again for a super short update. Haha..i was thinking that maybe i should just update my blog whenever i can. I wanna break my record for this year. Let's say 100 blogposts for one whole year? Sounds impossible right? But God says, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. So yea, let's see if i manage to achieve a total of 100 blogposts for year 2011 XD
 Finally i manage to get all the birthday pictures from the photographer of the day aka My lovely and most wonderful BB Kelly Ong. Thanks to everyone who attended the party and making it memorable for me. A most sincere apologize from me to those whom i didn't manage to catch up much with you guys :( I'll try my best next time i promised!!I love you all XD
I love you, You love you, WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY. In the eyes of others, our family situation may be slightly complicated, but all i can say is, i am glad God arranged it this way. You're amazing Lord =)

I can definitely feel the stress now....school has just started and i can see all assignments calling out and waving to me. But this time, it is certainly different for i am studying for God's sake. Still, travelling in and out often is no fun at all. Aiks..let me complain for a while and i'll be fine. I am super tired man. Oh no...my energy level has been decreasing constantly. I am not someone who would gets tired easily but what happened to me now??? Talk about travelling in and out, i think i am far more luckier than a lot of people. Imagine my uncle (the one whom i am staying with in Singapore) used to travel in and out of Singapore EVERYDAY when he was a student. Imagined him coming home late at nights and have to be out of the house by 5.30am. Hmmm...what now? Appreciate what i have now and be sure that i make full use of the opportunity that is being given to me.

XD I know what i should do now.....live my life to the fullest! Good night World..

No comments: