Monday, May 2, 2011

Down Down Down Down Down ....

Hey World...you know what? Sometimes i felt so sorry for my bloggie. It is either when i am too free or when i am feeling moody only i will remember my bloggie. Then i'll be spamming and spamming as if nobody knows how to read. Now i feel like singing "Down" by Jay Sean. Baby are you down down down down down....!I am so DOWN right now. Alrighty i think i am a bit crazy + moody + upset. *Dislike* this kind of feeling. Alph told me that *Hate* is a very strong word so i was trained not to use hate in every situations =) So, i really really dislike this kind of situation.
 My official poser, Ah mei and me. It has been so long since i last camwhore with her. I miss those times when we were little, and we used to camwhore everyday. Time flies and everything changed. I am glad we are still very click with one another =) Thanks for always cooperating with me.....you are forever my official poser!!!

Alrighty..i am a little out of topic. Why am i so moody? What else can makes me moody apart from family's,friends, studies and relationship? The Queen (Mummy-san) scolded me terribly yesterday. Apparently she thinks i have given too much time to the church. She didn't think what i am doing is serving God. Instead, she thinks i am just wasting my time and doing meaningless stuffs. *Big sigh* What can i do? She just wouldn't understand. Yet, i can't allow myself to explode because the Lord taught me to be patient and show my love to all "Haters of God". How on Earth can i find the right words to explain? She wouldn't understand why am i doing all these? I am doing it for the Lord. He has given me all these visions..and He is SO REAL...that nobody can be above Him.
Did i mention that i felt my amount of happiness has decreased? I know i still laughed and smile every day but it is getting lesser and lesser each day compared to the time while i was in Perth. I misses all your prayers........i miss the time when i could just broke down whenever i couldn't take it and i know for sure there will be somebody who would come over to give me a hug or a pat on my head as encouragement. But back here, i got to stand firm and be strong. It is hard....like really, it is hard to influence them...!I need you all....=(

I tried not to feel discourage over my current situation for i have FAITH in Him. He'll put things right. Sorry for making this post so emo. I just had to vent out everything before i goes crazy. I'll be fine. Though it is hard, but i am not giving up...NEVER will i give up. For i have a bigger vision from Him.....=) Lord, since this is Your will for me, Your will be done. I am doing it for You and no one else.

PS: I always get influence easily over some small little matters. Even if it is none of my concern, but i can just feel upset and moody over it. This is all wrong. In order to serve the Lord, i got to stand firmly. Our attitudes meant a lot to Him. I need You Lord, to help me to meditate myself in every aspects of my life. Refresh me from time to time......for i am Yours....

Till here people.....I am always fine. Don't worry. Viola will always be Viola!!God bless ya....

No comments: