Friday, May 27, 2011

Positve thinking

Hey guys,can't believe i am back that soon. Anyway, this is not some new update or whatsoever.Just something which i feel like typing it out since this is my little space. Alpha course has ended officially. We had a most wonderful celebration just now. I felt a little sad but nonetheless, i can see a family being formed. Come on, we are here to transform JB. Hopefully we could stand firm with one another. Shake the city guys..... !I believe it is not the end yet. More exciting stuffs are coming up. THIS SUNDAY especially. It would be our chuch One year anniversary. See that? We are ONE YEAR OLD! We are definitely growing and expanding XD Gooooo The Church @ JB Central.....You can make it through God's grace...

PS: To the "You"...Hmm..what to say? I believe it is like a habit for wanting to check out your blog and facebook. I know i promised not to stalk you which i don't think what i am doing right now is categorized as "Stalking". But it is a pleasure reading people's blog. I enjoyed reading your blog. To me, you have always been an outgoing and bubbly person. And yet, through your writing style, i realized that you are a very deep thinker. You tend to think a lot and often wonder if people would like you just the way you are. Honestly speaking, it is the bubbly you which attracts me though i don't think you'll ever ever notice that. You are not alone...get that? It is good to be alone sometimes, but most of the time, it is better to have someone to share your ups and downs. Our God is a God of relationship. He didn't created us to be alone :) I am sure people will like you just the way you are....... and they are more than willing enough to spend time to listen to whatever you have to say. I'll be praying for the "Past" you to come back soon.......Emo-ness is one of the biggest torture ever. I pray that you'll walk out from this struggle soon....

Hmm..i'll feel emo too whenever i see people feeling emo. This kind of feeling is hard to describe. Anyway, if anyone of you is reading this, don't mind me. I just felt as if i got to type this out as i am too lazy to write it in my diary XD Till here people........Good night!!

No comments: