Thursday, April 28, 2011

Late in the night......

Hey people, by right i should be sleeping....but i have no idea why am i here =) I guess i am into one of my "random thoughts mood" again. I am always like that whenever i am emo or moody. I was browsing through my diary and i saw this - "If two people who are of different world, do they stand a chance to be together?" This thought came into my mind after i watched "Cinderella Story". It was just like a fairy tale which all the girls are yearning for. You see, imagine if the two of you were like strangers, barely talk at all, and knew nothing about each other. This kind of feeling is just like when you walked past and missed each other on a busy road. Do you think fairy tales will still exist? Well, maybe it does. It all depends on who would sacrifice the first move. I can't figure out the other best solution to this question.

Forget about everything which i have written on top. That was like one of my long time ago random thoughts. A weird way to start this blog post but a good way to reminisce the past!! I have no idea why i am so moody right now. It was suppose to be a good day for me....i wonder why?


                                      
 BB and me. I ve been seeing a lot of her recently. That's awesome....but i guess i'll feel lonely once she goes back to KL =( Life is always like this isn't it? Beautiful things won't remain the way they are. I know i am feeling slightly emotional, but i can't help feeling upset over the change which is taking place right now. I mean, i know this is God's challenge for me but still......i dislike the feeling that i can do nothing to save the situation. Everyone is different. I cannot change a person's mind and thoughts. To be honest, sometimes i felt as if i am not the right person to be involve in that situation. And yet God is telling me not to give up. Lord, i know you are listening.....and i know you won't put me into a situation which is beyond my limitation. I trust in You.
Little Daylan. Oh man...i really really missed him a lot. Again, i know the whole World will say i showed favoritism to him. Really no!!I loved all the kids in Zionkidz. It so happened that this little Daylan is forever dreamy and into-his-own-World. Can't bear to leave him alone like that =)) I missed him. Being able to serve God's younger generation is like one of the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank You Father for such wonderful experience. "To invest in children to raise up the next generation who loves God"- I will bear this in mind.

After talking to Esther regarding the "Decision thingy", i felt more relief. This is what God planned for me...i should rejoice at it. He will never lead me to something which is not good for me. Yet, i should learn to rely on Him COMPLETELY.  What now? Pray more...He can hear us....

PS: I realized the best way to forget someone is to surrender all your time to HIM. He can keep us occupied. Serve Him completely and you'll realize, you can actually do a lot of things beside feeling emo and moody over someone. All i can say is i don't feel anything now..like really i don't. I am really moving on XD which is really a great thing. Thank you Lord. The kind of feeling that i had right now when i browse through your pictures was "Arghh...i missed out all the fun!!" or "How i wish i was there...." Other than that, i am really happy with my current life =)

Alrighty people, i will end this post now. Time to sleep. Be good......Good night World...

No comments: