Saturday, March 9, 2013

My little Darling

My days has been awesome ever since Le Le came back. He was absent for one month and I missed him so much. First thing I did is to give him a hug. I missed his smiles too.. such a sweet boy.. 
 I always long to see him smiling and making chuckling sound. He likes to giggle. I was surprised when he suddenly stretches his hand out to me and indicate that I should eat the biscuit. So adorable and I really got carried away..
 I really love his smiling face. He loves to giggle and is very cheeky and mischievous at times. I always tell my assistant that I must look at Alphie often so that in future, my kids will look like him.
See?? This is the reason why I love kids? They are just so sweet and awesome. I love every kids. But this is one of those that I would pay more attention to because he is just so small and adorable :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles daily along with a cup of coffee. Kliknij Po więcej Informacji, http://estin.net/forum/english/id/21786
My web site > Kliknij Po więcej Informacji