Sunday, March 17, 2013

Unspeakable joy

So.. what should I blog about today? I know if I surrender everyday to God, He will definitely make it better and fruitful. 
Sometimes, I may feel physically tired of repeating my daily routines. But the minute I see all the smiley faces of my precious ones, I feel really happy and joyful. This is the reason why I love hanging out with kids. Just because they are so innocent and harmless. Words that they said can never harm me because I know they didn't say it intentionally. Perhaps I should learn to practice the same attitude towards every situations in my life. I need to rededicate myself back to my first love again since I want to go into a higher level. Who doesn't know God is good?

Went Street E with the church yesterday and it is sad to see many people rejecting the gospel even before we could share it. JB certainly need Jesus!! Oh well, there is always something to learn from each experiences. We shall not give up. Perhaps I just need to be a little tad bit bolder than before..... hmm...maybe..

No comments: