Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Love my favorite pair of siblings

I want to remember March 19th and 20th forever, so I shall write a post solely on my favorite pair of siblings and of course their cousins. 

To sum up, they were my students! Used to teach them but I decided it is time for me to move away into a new chapter of life :) 
 Blessed 16th and 15th to both Sherry and Desmond. Well, I knew Desmond first but surprisingly I clicked well with Sherry. They brought me joy and I love them.
I taught Alex for quite a while and still didn't know that all of them were related. It was only when I got tasked to take up secondary classes, only I knew Sherry, Desmond, Ivy, Jacksonn and Alex are related...pheww!! Teaching life gets a little bit more exciting when they are around. I really feel happy and joyful whenever I am with them. Even though they can be a little rascal and sort of big bullies at times, but I enjoyed being bullied by them. They can never harm me.

Sad that I gotta give up on them and couldn't witness them growing up in life. Again, I know, every good things will come to an end. I will have to move on into a new phase of life. God, You will lead me, won't you? Please tell me that You will be there for me. I love you Lord....

I pray for a prayer of blessings over these precious people. May they succeed in life and grow in a righteous way. Use me to guide and lead them into salvation Lord... I desires to see them in Heaven one day...

No comments: