Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Good Friday is always a day when we are grateful that God made this decision to die for us on that cross. It is not about Him wanting to be noble and famous but WE are the reason why He is on that cross. Be thankful.. 

PS: According to Terence, we are suppose to wear black and feel sad on Good Fridays but sad to say that, I actually wore a rainbow colors dress and I felt like an Easter egg. 
Came back late on Thursday night and hence I slept my morning away. Woke up feeling really drowsy and moody. Maybe because my schedules' are all messed up which caused me to be really unhappy. Eeeeee! Met up with Eric and tried to encourage him to be positive about getting his friend saved.

Service was good. I can fully imagine how God has suffered for me through all beatings, mocking and nailing. Sometimes, when I accidentally cut myself or bump myself into something, I feel as if the pain is unbearable. In the same way, God intentionally suffered for me, bearing all those pains and shames. Who I am to complain over all these eenie minie tinie issues that I face in life?

All in all, I just wanna say, Thank You Jesus for making this decision to die for me 2000 years ago in order to save an unworthy soul like me :)

No comments: