Saturday, March 23, 2013

Random thoughts

We had our March babies birthday celebration yesterday and it was so fun. It was a blessing to see smiles on the faces of all children. 
 I want to adopt this three boys. So adorable and precious! I would have been so happy and overjoyed if I could get a pair of triplets. Anyway, I love them.. awhhhhh..
Blessed birthday to all my favorite babies. May you grow up into good kids. May God rain down blessings and blessings upon their lives.

I don't know how long will I be in this field. I am hoping that it will be long term as I really enjoy and love whatever I am doing now even if Mommy don't think that way. Come on, I know every mommies want the best for their child but God didn't lead me to that path. So....I am sorry. I don't need the whole World to understand or know what I am thinking or doing because my Father knows it all. I don't even need to defend myself or explain.

Sometimes, it is so hard to find a person who understands you even when you say nothing at all. That's why I would rather be silent and surrender everything to God..


No comments: