Friday, March 22, 2013

Blessed 22nd Alain

A big belated shout out to my dearest buddy for life, Alain Leong!!! I am so glad that you are climbing higher for God. You are turning for the better and I am so superb proud of you. We have interesting stories and we are SO ALIKE in our characters that we could almost be twins. 
 Recalling back...do you know how much I dislike you when I first met you? You were so arrogant and unfriendly. I didn't know you thought exactly the same of me :P Then I realized we both actually dislike each other! All thanks to Matthew, we turn from enemy to best friends for life. I really appreciate it. Without you, there will be no one to joke, to lame and to pour out my heart to. Without you, there will be no one who would go for random long walks and random trips to the city with me.  We are crazy! Yes we are really crazy. Without you, there would be no one to nag me when I was gonna spend my money on expensive books (it is expensive because it is in aud dollars). I've been telling you all the time that I don't mind spending money on books, but because of your long-winded nag, you could really turn off my reading mode. I remember myself always chucking the book back on the shelf, walked out of the shop grumbling, hitting you and shouting at you for being so "potong steam". We would spend hours dreaming about dreams that we desire it to come true.  We hated each other because we are so alike that sometimes, I don't even have to tell you what I think and you knew it. There goes the same for you.
The whole World thought there is something going on between us. Some even tried to pair us up. Some even assumed that we would gradually gets together. But only both of us know the true meaning of real friend. We are open-minded enough to ask each other if we have ever imagine us being together. To be honest, I don't know. We know each other too well. I hate you at times for being able to read my thoughts and you hated me for exactly the same reason. I know God allows us to meet for a reason :) I appreciate a friend like you. Like seriously... :) Thanks for being a part of my life, witnessing my growing up with God, being there for me, and being my companion for most stuffs. All those hugs and consolations really encourage me during my gloomiest moments. Thanks for making me feel appreciated as well :)

I know God is doing something great in your life and I can see it. Till we cross paths, let's stick still with our promises, goals and dreams!!! I am excited for it... :) God bless ya, my buddy, my brother and my friend...

No comments: