Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wish things would remain the same...

*Mixed feelings* I am at the airport currently, waiting to board on the plane to fly back to JB. Whenever I am in SS15, I can't help but feeling a little overjoyed at the fact that this was the place I used to study in. This place brought back a lump sum of memories of how I met my life-long group of buddies, my first relationship, the good old times, good food and the crazy stuffs I used to do. Oh boy..I do miss this place a lot. 
Met up with my girls and I really can't help wishing and wishing that I could go back to those good old times again. Not to say that I refuse to move on.... but there are times when I can be a little tad kiddy and wish that I could remain in the same stage forever. That meet up with Li Xuan, Kon and Chloe made me realized that I have long forgotten WC and that I don't even recall the fact that I used to confess to him and those crazy memories that I have done. How forgetful I am....but yes, thanks for reminding me that I used to be crazily in love once. Even though all of us are heading towards different directions and paths, but we know our hearts remain the same. Thank you for bringing me so much joy girls :) It is such a blessing to have friends like you all.

There are more things which I want to share but time is limited. I have been seeking God a lot during this trip and every time before I headed for my course. God has put a lot of things into my heart lately and most of the time, I am confused over it.  I learnt so much within these few days and I know how I should treat my kids when I comes back. People! Hmm.. speaking about people, God really taught me a valuable lesson two days ago. You know I really dislike politics and yet I can't stop it from coming to me. Catherine told me things which shocked me and I have to admit, I felt so upset and disappointed, and I really wanted to confront that person and tell her what I think. Psalm 103:8 says, "The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in love". The minute I saw this verse, I know I just had to let it go and release forgiveness. I was touched by what I read and I am so thankful that God rescued me just when I was about to lose control. I am perfectly fine now just because I know there is someone up there who loves me genuinely...

Stay tune for more..

No comments: