Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mixed feelings...

Heyyyyy World, i have no idea why i am here when i am suppose to study. I am feeling really horrible and terrible now because i am worried. I really want to pass this stupid law. Ishhh.. stupid darn chickenpox which caused me to miss my mid term and now my 30% will have to be carried forward to my final. Even my lecturer also "shake head" at the difficulty of passing. Tell me, where can i find mood to go conference when my life outside conference is just so messy and complicated? Maybe it is very irresponsible of me to back out at the last minute. I don't care whether you are happy or not, but you just gotta understand that life still goes on outside Conference. Sigh...
 Nicole and myself. She was my classmate since last trimester but i only get to know her this trimester. What to say? She's fun to hang out with :) One smart girl!!Been seeing her a lot these few months and my whole university life has changed so much. When i think back, i am always alone during the last trimester. It is more on my own thoughts and doing things alone. Not to say i don't have friends, but everyone has their own life. Perhaps God hears me, and things has changed so much. I am beginning to love school and lessons :)
I still can't forget "Giddens' " smile during her wedding. It is so natural. Like really...so natural that he has succesfully caused me to be in tears. I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks the moment i saw that smile. In the first place, Giddens was cursing the bridegroom and planning how to make him look ugly during the wedding. But the minute he saw his "apple" walking in, he forgot all about the cursing and plans, and gave her the best smile ever. I like the way where he can be so open-minded about it.

我錯了。


如果你真的很喜歡一個女孩,

當她有人疼,有人愛,你會真心真意的祝福她。
永遠幸福,快樂 - 那些年,我們一起追的女孩
 
 
PS: There is only one question on my mind. Why aren't there anyone like Gidden during my primary school life, college life and even university life?? Life is always fair..... :)
 

No comments: