Friday, December 9, 2011

Super blessed

Hello World, let's give Jesus a shout out of praise for all that He has done for me tonight :) Honestly speaking, i really want to show you guys the surprise Aunty Rosalind gave me, but i think i got to postponed it because i want to talk about our Christmas Outreach for tonight. I confessed that i wasn't well-prepared for this outreach and i did not have good expectation about it. Why? I had chickenpox for the past few weeks and i did not have chance to meet up with the group to discuss about it. Everything was last minute plan. Most importantly, i kept on forgetting about the synchronized prayer for the outreach everyday at 10pm. Look at that, i don't even dare to think about the crowd and the outcome for this outreach. Yet, my God is amazing!!!!
 Overflowing FOOD which can easily put on a few kilos if we were to finish everything. I really wanna thank everyone for contributing and not to be forgotten, my dearest Mummy who cooked pasta and prepared everything for us even though she wasn't feeling well. Yet, we were making so much noise :( I am so so so sorry. I promised i will help you to do more house chores.

Good food, good companion, crazy testimonies, great laughter, and not to be forgotten, HIS PRESENCE is what could be found in our "THE FIRST" outreach. Congratulation The First-izens :) You guys are awesome. We certainly rock the outreach tonight! It is not a joke.... i enjoyed spending time with you all even though i am not prepared.
Sharing is one of the hardest thing even though this is not the first time i preached. Maybe i am too used to having a lesson guide with me. And when i was asked to speak spontaneously, it is kinda challenging. Still,   i manage to do it :) It was really heart-warming to see people reciting the sinner's prayer after me. I am believing Him for more. Of course, i longed for more people to join us in the fight even though i know the route won't be easy. Come on, "REACH THE WORLD" is my title for today's preaching :) I am glad this story manage to touch the hearts of others...... even though this is not the first time i ever tell this story.

PS: No matter what kind of problems i will be facing, i know i will always have the power and strength to move on. Why? Just because i am aware of the faith that i have within me. I know my God will always save the day....

No comments: