Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You are the apple of my eyes

Hi people, it has been a while. Mixed feelings. From the bottom of my heart, i missed the people whom i haven't seen for weeks. And yet, when it comes to the time, i dreaded going. Why? Maybe i just don't like the awkwardness. It is not like they care about my presence or so. Perhaps, they will do even better without me. Sigh, that's me!! The emotional and not-so-confident side of me. I am just not good enough. Hectic life has just started. And this time, my body just couldn't take it so ended up feeling sick again. What a life!!I really should stuff myself with calcium and vitamin pills. I meant this post to be in chinese but due to this new laptop function, i just couldn't find the language application. So, i just gotta try my best to express this post. 
I always heard of Gidden and his famous books. Yet, i did not read even one of his books until recently, when this aura is too strong. His movie and latest book of "You are the apple of my eye" has surpass the famous ratings of all other movies and everyone said it is a MUST watch movie and a MUST read book. I hesitated because i know certain scenes will hit me a lot and i didn't want to end up crying in the cinema. Still, i lost! I decided to face the reality so i read the book and as well as watching the movie. Only one word - AWESOME! This movie makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Well, i guess, it is every girls' dream to have a "Gidden" by their side. Someone who would is so devoted and love myself so much that they are willing to become childish. And yes, those past memories and certain scenes which is so so so so familiar to me. I missed the old good times.

I find the picture above interesting but it is true. I can't put myself fully in Gidden's story because i came from an All-Girls school. Even though we don't have boys in our class, but still, the feeling of ease and comfort still lives within me. I really love the feeling. A girl need not rely on boy for everything. Likewise, i thank God for putting me in an all-girls school because it has turn me into the independent girl of today. What makes up the Viola today is through the experiences of the past.  All those heartaches, sadness, happiness, good old times, tears, joy, and etc.... shall always be my precious memories. It always accompany us throughout the whole journey of growing up.

I will definitely watch this movie again. Those years.... while i am still a young girl. Time flies....Exactly one year ago, He was the apple of my eyes. Well, he shall always be, because i intend to keep all the memories. I'll find myself indulge in all those sweet memories with those precious people :)

No comments: