Monday, December 5, 2011

Blessed

Hi World, the princess is back (PS: Oh my word...it has been so long since i last used this phrase) For your information, people used to call me "Demon Princess". Oh well, misses the good old times. Thought of starting my blog post with something special instead of complaining and complaining :) The bell of "Freedom" is ringing soon. Oh yeahhhhhh... just a few more days. Yes, just give me 3 more days to finish this report and i am FREE for the next one month. HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....
Sunday is always my favorite day. Who said it wasn't? The Lord always blessed me with a really good day. After missing church for two weeks, it feels so good to be back :) I really loved the fact that i have a bunch of members who are always there to support me. Praise the Lord for it. I thought things would be slightly awkward, especially towards certain people.... but i know my God saved the day. Leader's meeting was awesome. Special thanks to our lovely pastor for treating us pizza until we were so sick of it. Most importantly, the sermon was AWESOME to the max. Who said our church is Stoppable? Come on, we are the Church and we are forever UNSTOPPABLE. No matter where i am, i will learn to be unstoppable too.. because God's nature is what should be in us.

Honestly speaking, God really blessed me a lot yesterday. I am sooooo glad i manage to spend some time with dear Aunty Rosalind and she gave me a surprise :) I shall keep that surprise for my next post. She is Such a sweet old lady, always so gracious. She might be the oldest member in our church but to me, she is as sweet as anything. I am really blessed to meet someone like her. She treated Wilson and i to a really fine french dinner. As much as i wanted to stay longer with her, i know i have to rush back to another "Blessed meeting" :) No worries, i shall visit her whenever i am back :)

PS: I really appreciate the fact that God always send the right people in to my life. I appreciate even more when "Trust" is in every friendship that i have. Thanks for trusting in me and sharing with me everything of yours. Even if it is just a small thing, but i appreciate it. You are really a good brother even though i always make fun of you. I scold you because i know you are able to take it... 

Hey, who say there isn't any PURE boy-girl friendship? Must there always be something in a boy-girl friendship? Can't it be just a pure and simple one? I'll prove you wrong because i do have a lot of good guy friends whom are merely "JUST FRIENDS" to me and nothing will ever happen between us.

Oops sorry sorry....i drifted too far away. I always feel agitated because whenever i am close to a guy friend, and then people around you started saying things behind like "You guys sure get together one!" or "Do you like him?" Full of craps! Yet, i proved them wrong everytime. From KL to Australia to Singapore and back to JB, all the time, people will happily paired me up with someone, very sure that we'll ended up being together. Yet, nothing ever happen... See? I told you, pure friendship does exist!

Alright, back to my "Blessed meeting". I really love Shannie. Awwwhhh..love her to the max. She knew i like "Tohoshinki" and basically a K-Pop fan. She managed to get two free ticket which worth $188 from her boss. Instead of giving it to her friend who is a hardcore fan of Tohoshinki, she asked me to go along with her instead. DOUBLE BLESSING!! Look at that...i have a God who hears and who knows what i need. I have a lot more testimonies to share about what my God has done for me but i shall keep it until the next leader's meeting :) I enjoyed the whole concert with Shannie. It was crazy and we were shouting all the way. Yet, it was touching............ i still loved the times when they still remain as 5 instead of 2. It is okay, i will always keep the faith and keep on believing. Why? I do that....just because i am a Cassopeia :)

You are too awesome Lord............You are giving me what i DON'T deserve. That makes me see you as a really merciful and gracious God :) I want to be just like you..

No comments: