Friday, December 2, 2011

Symptoms of addiction

Hey people, i am counting days now. In less than one week's time, i am gonna be FREE :) Can't wait to meet up with friends and i can't wait for Christmas. It is TOMORROW D: I am having my LAW. Don't know why, but i had bad feelings about it. Still, i agreed with what Mel said, ask God and He will give me what i want. I am blessed today. Just when i need some serious advise, my ex-zone supervisor came to talk to me. He gave me some really good advise which again planted that "confidence" within myself. I really enjoyed talking to him :)

PS: Dear God, i am not gonna turn myself away from you. So please keep my faith strong and rekindle my flames of passion within me all the time.
 I always loved it when everyone can worship God together. It is the greatest feeling ever when you can feel the presence of God....so close. Like really, soooooooooo close to you. It is always good to worship Him and He deserves it. Today is really a blessed day for me. I can't help singing

"So blessed i can't contain it. So much i got to give it away...."

Why? I wasn't planning to go to TheEdge Conference even though i paid for it. Why? Because i don't like the awkwardness and being in a place where i don't know anyone. It is just so uncomfortable. And yet, i decided to attend the night rally which is really amazing. Pastor Rich Wilkerson JR. preached about the "Symptoms of addiction" which really hits me. I am glad i went. As our life goes on, we often forgot all about our first love. Why are we troubled over all those trials when God is ALWAYS with us?? We are the ones who forgot the existence of God. We were asked to fix our eyes on God and be an addict of God. An addict doesn't need anyone to help them to be high. We will get high ourselves. We don't need anybody to tell us to read our bible, pray and do devotion. We will do it without any reminders.
Our God is an awesome God. And yes, He is my strength :) After sorting out all these emotional stuffs, i realized, i haven't been very addictive to God for these past 2 weeks. He don't deserve all these. Thank You for pulling me back in such speed. I realized that immediately. Nope God.. i am not doubting You. I just don't like all these politics. Still, i know you have a way out...and i know You want to bring me higher from where i am now. I know i am addicted to You when i am willing to pay all price to fix all problems :) You are indeed an awesome Father, Provider and Deliverer. You are my friend, my listener, my lover and best companion. Without You, i wouldn't be who i am today :)

I love You Jesus <3

No comments: