Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Lucky Girl

Hey people, speaking of blessing, i do realized for my last two posts, i kept on emphasizing on blessings from God :) Oh yes, to sum it up, this post will be stressing on "blessings" again. I had a wonderful Sunday. I just loved being in the House of Lord. It is true that politics in church really gets on my nerves. So, my friends and even my closest kins are always asking me "Are you really happy?" or "Do you think it's worth to be in a place where you don't feel happy at all?" No doubt, i can feel sad for the whole day or even longer than that when someone ignores me in church. Still, if you ask me to choose between "To go" or "Not to go" to church, i will always give in to God in the end :) I know no matter how unhappy and unwilling i am, i will naturally feel happy as long as i am serving Him. This is my definition of happiness and being cheerful :)
 Reunion with my family - The String family. I repeat, The Violin is my Lover No 1. I always have strong affection towards this instrument and yet i blamed myself for not having that will power to hang on till the end. Oh well, one should not be hanging on to his/her past. MOVE ON!! As long as i have this determination to carry on, nothing is impossible. My dream will become realistic.

Well, after blabbering so much, i just wanna thank God for His supernatural blessing. I trade in my old violin exactly one year ago and bought a new one. Yet, i did not realize that my new violin is full of problems. It is not only bad but i have trouble pressing my strings. The sound of it was so bad that i can't even focus. The tutor advised me to send my violin for some repairing session in Singapore and she told me that the price would be very costly. I was stunned for i want to save up for my Super Junior's concert next year :(

Machi and i search High and Low for that particular shop and we found it. I was really excited to see so many violins. The greatest blessing to me from God for that day is that what i thought would cost a few hundreds turn out to be only 10 over bucks. Phewwww.... Not only do i have enough money to pay but i can even afford to buy a good quality tuner. God is good...
It has been so long since i last had a good chat with Machi. I had a superb long and great day with her. I am so glad i was born a girl. At least we have a lot of similar topics to blabber on. Blessings over blessings...i am overwhelmed with what He has done for me. I went for an interview and it was all good. Hopefully i can get it... because i really don't want my mum to pay for all my expenses anymore. I am trusting God for more.

PS: Received a call from aunt AJ around 8pm plus saying that Granny has passed on. Mummy didn't even call me. Trust me, i did not break down nor feel extremely sad because i always believe that God loves her more. Maybe this is a way to console myself or a way to encourage me to become stronger. When my grandpa and grandma died a few years back, i did not shed a single tear until i was being forced to. People known me as hard-hearted. I am not! Sometimes, passing on is a good thing for them because they don't have to endure any more physical pain like cancers, and diseases. Who wouldn't want them to live longer? Who would want our loved ones to leave us? The last thing i wanna see is my parent's sad faces and expressions. It is a blow to them. I can feel the pain even though i know i can control my emotions. What can i say? I don't even know how i should react now and i don't even know if i should cry or not to cry. I decided to stay strong because i know God has His own plans for everybody.

Lord, i am entrusting her into your mighty hands. Forgive her and let her rise as you call her name. I believe there will no longer be sorrows and pain... :)

No comments: