Sunday, December 18, 2011

Overwhelmed :)

Hey people, i just somehow can't stop updating my blog without stressing on the word "blessing". God really loves me too much. I don't think i even deserve HIS blessings. Praise the Lord. I will let pictures to do their work :) There will be four blessings each according to pictures :) 
Blessing One -  Met up with my dear Selina Bear on Friday :) I miss her so much. Haven't been seeing her for quite a while. She is still the same... apart from the fact that she is getting prettier and sweeter. Good luck to all potential suitors out there. Instead of meeting up at Lavender, we decided to chill out at Starbucks this time :) We planned to hang out there for hours but finally decided to catch a movie instead. We watched "The Muppets". It was so touching that i cried.

PS: Although we had a good day, but we missed Hebe Ting a lot. For goodness sake, come back soon :) SHE is not complete without you..
 Blessing Two - My baby is finally back :) Honestly speaking, i don't like it whenever she is in KL. I felt as if i have no one to talk to whenever she is not in JB :( I am glad Machi Zhi Xian is back now. At least God knows that i don't like to be alone.

Anyway, we had a short hang out session together with Shermaine and Cedric :) I missed those times when we always hang out in Perth. I thought i've lost Shermaine's friendship due to some misunderstandings. We seldom contact ever since i came back to JB. Still, God is awesome. I was soooo surprise and happy when she told me she is in JB and wanted to meet up :) Hoping to catch up more with her soon.

 Blessing Three - We went caroling at Plaza Sentosa on Saturday. Yes, members from The Church went caroling together. Everything was good. I had a great big blessing from dearest Aunty Rosalind. She is always giving me surprise and MORE surprise. I felt so blessed. I enjoyed every bits of yesterday even though i always have this kinda thought that i can't blend in with some people. Still, it is not all about them. It is all about what my Lord wants me to do.

PS: I enjoyed my current bonding with the people at church. It is not as close as anything but it certainly wasn't as cold as before :) I still prefers to be covered by sunshine and smiles :) I am trying not to take people's coldness so personally. I can't expect everyone to treat me the way i desired and yet i don't want to  return them with similar coldness. Someone told me, the key to happiness is "BE YOURSELF". God created every single person with different personalities for a reason :)
Blessing Four - Hmm..you know what i wanna say. SUNDAY IS MY FAVORITE DAY :) I am always happy on Sundays. Oh well, not all the time. I have my emo moments too *big grins* Still, i know my God can take away all my gloomy feelings. Today is an awesome day for me. Like..really really awesome. Awesome presence of God in church, awesome fellowship, awesome cooperation while working for God, awesome time, i don't know how can i ever thank God for His never-ending blessings upon me. With that, i just wanna conclude that, i belong to God forever and ever. I shall always be your servant Lord :)

PS: When i say i have completely let go of you, i am lying because you are still my inspiration. When i say i still like you, i am also lying because i have long given up on you and i know it is impossible between us. Still, whenever being asked why my standard is so high, i'll always say "That's because i can't find anyone like him". I don't think that's true. I am just too used to saying his name whenever people tries to pair me up with someone else. All in all, i think i am using this as an excuse. I don't think my standard is high. I think i am afraid to let anyone into my heart. I am just not good in handling "love" affairs. A friend asked me "Do you still like him?" I did not answer her immediately as i thought i would. Instead, i paused for a moment and reluctantly forced myself to say "A bit". I always thought that if the right person appears, i would be able to forget him naturally...but it seems as if it is not true. My friend continues "I think the reason why you can't allow anyone to enter your heart is because you are not willing to get rid of his memories and everything. If only you can get rid of him completely, i am sure it would be easy for you to let someone else in". From another aspect, it is not that i am not willing to let go of my past. What if i fall for the wrong person again? What if i like that person but that person is not even interested in me? Won't it be like letting history repeat itself again? Well, i don't know....

Sorry for blabbering World :) It just flows out... guess i am sleepy. Praying for a great day tomorrow :) Good night World...

No comments: