Monday, August 1, 2011

OUTREACH

Your Name, is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name, is a shelter like no others
Your Name, let the nation sing it louder
Cause nothing has the power to save....but YOUR NAME :)

My God is not just some ordinary God. He is Supernatural and Everlasting :) Lots of things to say but when it comes to sharing, the words just won't flow nicely :(

PS: I was going to upload pictures of Raphy, Kelmo and myself when Raphy came to Singapore to give a talk. But somehow, i had problem saving those pictures from Facebook. Oh well, i guess it has to be in the next post then.

Nonetheless, i still have something awesome to share. Let's share in the Lord's joy.
 As all of us know, all connect groups are carrying out "Daniel's strategy" where each of us have chosen our "Three" (Non-christian/backslider). We have been praying for them for 3-4 weeks. Then, we are gonna have an Outreach and invite all these "Three". Yet, the response wasn't that good :( Nobody really wants to come and we didn't like to force them either. We tried all ways - Called them up instead of texting, advertise, and plead them to come, but all in vain. Alvin and i was so devastated. It was our first time organizing this kind of event. We called it "Friend's Night" and we don't want it to end up to be like a normal connect group's meeting. What can we do? Leave everything to God...........We really don't know what else we can do.
We did leave everything to God. Even in the area of food. We were so afraid that the food wouldn't be enough because quite a few of them didn't confirm that they were coming. It was suppose to be a potluck. Praise the Lord. We had more than enough food :) We manage to get 3 brand new visitors. And the best part is, 2 got saved and 1 rededicated herself back to God. ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!! What now? Nothing is impossible when God is around. I was so nervous during sharing time. Still, i wanna say, keep your house firm and strong :) You know what is the greatest foundation already...

Overall, my weekend is very fulfilling.....though a lot of things happened :( *Huge sigh* I know i don't have to worry because God is there. Yet, i will still dwell over it again and again. I love spending time with Mummy even though we were just watching dramas and doing groceries shopping. I love going to the House of Lord even though i know i will have to spend half the day there. I love serving the Lord even if it is without condition. You know what's the latest "deal" i have between God and myself? Alph once told me that we all ought to have confidence and believed that Heaven's door is already open for us and that we are all going to Heaven for sure. What i wanna drive from his sentence is, i don't want to go to Heaven. If i could make a deal with God, i wanna give up the opportunity to enter Heaven. I am not saying i don't want to follow God anymore. I'll still serve Him and do what He wants me to do. Instead of wanting to receive His rewards, i am willing to forgo everything just for the sake that all my beloved ones will be saved :( Time is running out. I know i am being impatient but i really want to see that breakthrough soon :(

I know i just have to keep on believing and pray about it but i am still a human. Sometimes it is really hard to maintain that kinda positive thinking. I wanna emphasise again - That's why blog is my best friend :) I will practice what Dee taught me - P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happen) Dear Jesus, i love you so much!!I know You will help me to survive from all these storms....

PS: Just a random thought, do i look fierce? Normally i am the one who goes round saying people looks fierce and yet, recently, a lot of people commented that i looked fierce and super gangster. Oh please..what a joke!!!Oh well, maybe i do look fierce when i am into my emo season :))

No comments: