Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random thoughts

Hey peeps,

I always loved Sundays because it is the day when i can reunite with God in His house :) (PS: Back in Perth, i looked forward to Saturdays because our service is on Saturdays :P) Well, i hope i won't turn this into a long post again. I just feel like writing even though i know i still have one more paper left. Goodness, when can i ever be serious and start studying? :( I don't want to be that kinda person who will cry over spilt milk. What kind of person i am?

This lead to a brand new random thought. Recently, Mummy is addicted to taiwanese dramas. Please, i do think my One Piece is so much better than those lovey dovey dramas which makes no sense. I am serious. Imagine all those fairy-tales-alike scenes which will NEVER happen in real life unless i create my own scenes (which i have tried but it didn't turn out to be true) She said i am a bad influence because i was the one who introduce all those dramas to her :P What a good way to put all blames on her daughter huh? :D Yea, that's how my mummy and i communicate, that's if you don't know.

Recently there's this new taiwanese drama which i don't know what is it called. I know Cindy Wang is one of the actress. I kinda like the beginning of the story line. It was about a girl who always forced herself to adapt to other peoples' likings. She didn't even know what she likes and who she is. This led me to my latest random thoughts. "Who am i?" I am not saying i look like that girl in the drama but certain characteristics of that role reminds me of myself (Definitely NOT the love part). I realized i knew very little of myself. And yet, i understand that the purest love that exist in life is to know myself. If i don't even love or understand myself, how could i even have the right to love others? Why am i saying all these? That's because i realized i don't even know what i like. Everyone around me have their own specific likings. For instance, when someone asked me, "What's your most favourite musical instrument?" (PS: For those who don't know, i have 3 lovers - Violin, Piano and Guitar) Then i will say, "Oh, i like Violin the most. Hmm..and i also like Piano and Guitar!" ............But the question they asked is "What's your MOST favourite musical instrument?" You get what i meant? I can't even make up my mind what i really like. It is normal for most people to have varieties of likings. What i wanna say is, to make up your mind on what you really like the most is hard. Yet, that's the key to unlock the real self within us.

I am trying to reach the extend of unlocking the real self within me. I need to understand myself more before i can reach out to others. Jesus knows me from the inside out and yet He wants me to do a real research study on myself. Who is Viola? What are my likings? What i dislike? I don't want to portrait myself as one person to others and at the same time, trying to find out what kind of person i am. Who i am to God will be who i am to people out there :)

Sorry, i am blabbering again :)) Gotta work hard for the final paper tomorrow :( God is with me :)))

No comments: