Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tired

Super super random short post.

I AM SUPER DUPER TIRED ......

Yet, i was inspired by posts written by someone :) God is awesome....

Random thoughts - I was fooling around with Wing through facebook a few days ago. She was writing something like "Feel like jumping off my body and travel to other parts of the World". Then we started imagining ourselves really jumping off our bodies and travels around the World like North Pole, South Pole, Paris, Brazil and etc. It was so great!! Back to reality, how nice it would be if i could really leave this realistic World and to travel to all places around the World.

It is just so tiring. I don't know what's wrong with me. When people starts to rely on me, i'll feel stressed and tired. As in, i am not a perfect person. So, do i really have the right to take care of someone? I can only do this much..which is still within my capacity. I wanted to do more but i can't. For now, just let me live in my dream land for a bit. To leave everything in my life and to go into my own desire World. How nice would it be if i could help out at some red cross thingy elsewhere? How nice would it be if i could just help those poor kids outside? How nice would it be if i could just say "Yes" everytime people ask for my help? You know what, this is random, but i do missed my "Little Green". I really don't want to trouble people and i do NEED my little green car. It is not big or expensive car...but at least i could offer to fetch people or send them home. Lord, i want my little green back :(

Sometimes, i just felt like Wing. I want to jump right out of my body and let my soul fly to some random places. Maybe i am really tired.......whatever i write doesn't make sense anymore. So ....ciaozz...it is random but GOOD NIGHT WORLD...

No comments: