Tuesday, August 23, 2011

:)

Good afternoon folks...it is rare to see me updating my blog during day time. Oh well, i am slacking actually. Mummy asked me to come with her to factory for this whole month to lend a helping hand to Aunt AJ. Today is a bit special because she brought her two kids along (Barry and Rynn). They were sick again :( We need to pray for healing. It is not good for kids to fall sick so often.
My Cycling partner - Ying Ying :) From young, she is always very naughty and talkative. Yet, she is always very nice to me. Always give me a hug or wants me to give her a hug whenever she sees me. So sweet of her. I enjoyed spending time with all my kids :)

Even though i felt as if i did not spend my time wisely today, but still i think it is worth it. I had a long talk with Jovan (my ex-leader) through MSN. It was good reminiscing all the old good times. It was awesome to know that everyone is doing well in Murdoch and they are slowly building the zone. I am glad he is the zone supervisor now. You will do great!!! Though we may be small, but we are very united. I really hope to see this spirit in our current JB Church. It was really inspiring. Come to think of it. If he did not encouraged me with the power of "Reach The World", if he did not grab me out for a talk, I can't imagine what will happen to me today. Perhaps, i could have been a back slider. Perhaps, i would have lose all my faith. God is indeed awesome. Thanks for all the encouraging words and the things which you ve taught me :) He is always a good leader to me. We are the sowers but God is the one who takes care of the seed. I will never give up or step down because i don't want to fall into the Devil's trap. I believe i will be able to find the right person to hand over the power of "Reach The World" to. Thank you for not giving up on me and still continues to plant in me. Even though i know God was the one who did all the work, but my heart of gratitude towards this zone will never fade..!To me, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Whatever discouragements that i faced now is totally nothing.....

Oh man...i miss them more and more. I am waiting for the day when God will bring me down the memory land again :) May God bless the Murdoch Zone.......it is the best zone ever...

No comments: