Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things i wanna say...........

Helloooooooooooooo peeps, never ask me how am i doing in Singapore or how do i feel back home. Because i only been home for 2 days. The weather here is killing me. It is soooooooo hot and humid. It has been raining like cats and dogs for the past two days and it is making me emo. I loved rainy days but not during the time when i am feeling super duper emo. So yea....

Good byes are really hard to say. I wonder how can i ever pluck up my courage to say good bye to all of you. Especially when i, myself alone have to face the whole lots of you. But i bet we all felt the same......i don't wanna say good bye but oh well, i believe God will open a bigger door for me in future XD
 Thank you guys for everything. Especially for taking the trouble to sign the calender. I love it a lot for i can feel the love in it. Thank you so much guys......it has been a pleasure journey with you for the past year. I know words are hard to say...especially when i have to say it infront of so many. Sorry, but i can only express it in words. I am glad i was being placed in Murdoch zone. I thanked God for putting me here. Even though we may be small, even though we may not have as many man power like the rest, and even though we faces lots of discouragement, but to me, this journey is a bliss. The amount of sacrificial that we gave while setting up our first murdoch service was really a powerful scene to everyone. I am sure many people can feel it as well. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to call this place "Home". Each and every single one of you shall be in my prayer forever =) I longed for the day when we can all reunite once more. Go all the way Murdoch Zone. Continue to make an impact wherever you go XD
MY GIRLIES!!! Whenever i look at your pictures, i will have to tell myself to "Stop crying!!". I really miss you girls a lot a lot and a lot. And of course the rest of the people. You girls has been my support throughout everything. Thanks for the prayers and wishes. I really missed those times when we always have girls chat, late-night movies or tea, ciao together, and a lot more. Though we may be far apart, but i always believe that God will somehow bring us back together once more =) Do remember to take care over there k? And be sure to keep me update on what's going on....and so do i XD I will come back for a visit as soon as i can. Remember our promise girls? To meet up end of the year and to travel around =) Start saving now XDDDD please don't allow me to spend too much....

Well, i guess this is all for this post. Not that long right? Because i wasn't prepared for a long post yet. ......Ciaozzz....see ya guys in the next post =)

PS: I am so sick of chocolate cakes now. I still have 2 whole lot of it in my fridge. Someone please help me to clear it off.....

No comments: