Monday, March 7, 2011

Girlies chat

みなさん、おはようございます XD さいごのよるはとてもうれしいがったですね!どしている?Well, i wish i could continue in this Japanese post. But i am very certain that my readers will leave my blog forever =) Unless you all pick up Japanese. Yayy..i can imagine the whole lot of us blogging in Japanese. Woohoo..awesome!!!Anyway, good morning to all......to be honest, i felt sleepy. I got woken up by my phone vibration. Not a nice feeling to be woken up when i tucked in at 5am plus the night before..
Who is the girl above? Familiar? Woohooo.....she is my buddy Lixuan Lim. And for those who know us, you will realize that there are two Lixuan Lim on our friend list which is kinda confusing. Why? Because Kon WL decided that he has to become Lixuan Lim for sometime =)

Anyway, back to my topic, i had a really nice chat with my buddy last night. Something which is worth updating because i hadn't really talk to her for quite a while. Needa to catch up for a bit. Buddy, you know what, i am really happy that you are happy. By Cupid-ing the both of you is like one of the happiest thing i have done in my life so far......so continue to stay strong for one another k? And don't worry about me, i'll follow my heart in whatever situation and won't give up that easily. You know me XD

Okay okay..my main purpose of updating this blog is to vent out again, since i can't really talk to anyone and no one will understand. Ishhh........why you guys always have to force me into a situation which i can't even handle? Like why? I really don't want him to misunderstood. Don't mess things up again. I still wanna be his friend. But i don't think it is easy anymore...............*sigh* To think you got woken up by the vibration of your phone and find yourself reading a very strange message not knowing what happened. What can i do? And what can i say? I am sorry and it won't happen again.......*fingers crossed*

What??!!I sound like a child who has done something wrong. But i didn't. Why is it so hard to extend a friendship? And why is it so hard to want to keep him as a friend? What the crap is wrong with me? Honestly speaking, i just wanna be myself and his friend in my OWN ways. Anyway, i don't know what i am typing. Grrrr........totally spoil my mood for the day. Somemore, i am meeting my perth bestie later........hopefully things will goes well. Wish me luck....

PS: I guess i am just hungry. Beware of a hungry girl please...you wouldn't want to step on her tail =P

No comments: