Monday, March 14, 2011

My New Toy

Hello World, i am back to my Home Sweet Home. It won't be long before another chapter of my life is about to start again. Someone said to me once "It is time for you to bring the yatch back to the shore". It makes sense, but i always think that my journey is not going to end that soon. So instead of ending everything, why not i put it in a way that it is just the beginning of another new chapter XD I prefer that. Well, this post were meant for Marie. I promised her that i will update about my new soft toy. I met up with Marie on the 11th March 2011. I had a great time shopping with her. We went in to most of our favourite shops..especially Morning Glory and Forever New. Not to be forgotten, we had bubble tea from Easyway too =) I got so smitten by this white rabbit pig from "You are beautiful" that i wasn't sure if i should get it or not. But i am glad i got you.......
Let's welcome my Rabbit pig. It has name of many languages which both me and my good friend,Marie has chosen for him/her. We weren't that sure of its gender though. It was suppose to be a boy-girl rabbit but in the end, we decided to call it a SHE.
English name: Viola Marie
Chinese name : 潘美嘉
Korean name: Kim Hyori
Japanese name: Sakura Ichigo 桜いちご

とてもかわいいですね!!!
I simply love this rabbit pig. Thanks Marie for tempting me to buy it. You always make me laugh and i do love hanging out with you. I miss you sooooooooo much Marie but i believe we will see each other again. Do take care over there in Perth and i shall surprise you =)))

Next post will be coming up soon =))

No comments: