Friday, March 25, 2011

The 3 L.O.V.E.R.S of my life

Hello Dearie World...i am back to update my blogpost again. Finally, i went to consult the doctor. Goodness know why do i need to pay RM86 just to get a cough medicine and some antibiotics *sigh* How i wish my nose isn't block now. It does gets on my nerves =( Again people, life has been good. Just need to get myself planted in church and stuffs...and i'll be good. Do you love music? Alright people, i am here to introduce the 3 lovers of my life to you. Yes..officially...XD
 First of all, let's welcome my LOVER NO 1 - The Violin. She is still new....because i upgraded my Violin to a full-sized one. I still miss my old violin though =( Oh well, i believe she will lead a better life with my cousin. I always loved Violin since young. Even though a lot of people said Violin sounds so sad and emotional but still i loved it. And hence, since young, i always pester my mummy, threatening that i wanna give up piano just to pick up Violin. She was like "FINE!! You can have your way!" Woohooooooo....but unfortunately, due to the heavy workloads and activities, i couldn't further on for higher learning. I am coming back to her now =)
 Piano piano piano- My LOVER NO 2. My mummy was arguing with me that i was the one who pester her about learning piano when i was young. But since when i say i wanna learn piano. I guess mums are all like that. Always ask their kids to learn music when they were small. I guess that's how i came into the World of piano. I think i watched too much "Nodame Cantabille"...but i can't help feeling that it is true. I gave up piano just because my piano teacher stays next door. And she always tend to spot check if i did practice my piano or not. I felt stressed...and hence, i gave up halfway. Musics were meant to be enjoy. If i don't feel happy learning it, then i think the whole thing will turn meaningless. I am happy with my current relationship status with my lover no 2 now. I can play piano happily without having to stress over theories and grades or even exams XD
And now........the latest addition to my musical family. Let's welcome My LOVER NO 3 - The Guitar. Hmm..why am i interested in this instrument all of a sudden? I guess it is due to cell group. As you know, Murdoch zone is not really big and we are often lacked of musicians....and hence...it strike me. I kinda like it though. Thinking of upgrading it to a better one....oh well...that's the future...let me learn first =DD

Woohooo..i have a lot of small instruments. For e.g Recorder, Flute, Ocarina and etc. But they are not my lover. It is just for fun.......So who are the lovers of your life? I had an awesome time with these lovers. Share it with me please....XD

Alright...gotta go now...ciaozzz....

No comments: