Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*Dislike*

Helloooooooooooooo people! There will be no pictures today because i am not using my lappie to type out this blog post. =( I wish i am using my own lappie because i wanted to upload pictures of Issy-san, my one and only Japanese buddy for Japanese 1. It is okay, i shall write a brand new post for that session again when i manage to find time to sit down *fingers crossed* I will miss you Issy, and also the rest of my Japanese buddies XD

Why dislike? Because i ate too much spicy and i tend to stuff myself with chips and soft drinks, until i fell sick. Super super dislike this kind of feeling. While other people were running around and enjoying all yummy food, i have to wrap myself up in my cardigan (super hot day) and trying hard to swallow without hurting my throat. What's more, i can't even sing now =(

I also dislike, or i should say HATE the fact that i have no ability to please everyone in this World. There are bound to be some issues. To the "You", i know there are endless misunderstandings between us...but all i wanna say is, i'll never stop treating you as my good friend. The Viola you knew since the 1st day i said Hi to you has always been the same. I never once change myself......!Maybe you can feel the difference when we stayed together and hence you think that it is different from the girl you knew in the first place. That's because you get to see the inner side of me. I am a human too. I will show out different emotionals and feelings of me too. I may be grumpy at times, maybe you'll feel that i looked too fierce,or even if you think i am fake............but this is ME! I am sorry that i couldn't be a perfect friend to you. Like some other people said, i am a human too. I cannot be perfect. I can't please every single person. The only thing i could do is just to try to reduce the risk of being dislike or hated by people. I just want you to know that, whether it is the confusing me you saw, the grumpy Viola, the crazy Viola and also whatever which makes you dislike me, the heart of treasuring you as my friend is always always there. I cherish every friendship that i have....... i am sorry if i really did offend you in any ways. Sometimes, i don't know what i have said and done. So please remind me people, i don't wanna lose any single friends of mine. I am greedy........

Don't really wanna let go..........no..i really don't! But what can i do? Don't think i am irritating or annoying please. I just wanna be your friend. Yes i do. I am contradicting myself by saying that i will move on and whatsoever.......but as i settle down and listen clearly to what my heart says, i don't wanna let go at all. Even if i might not stand any chance at all, but at least, please give me a chance to be your friend. And let me have a chance to know you more. Why do i still have time to pounder here? In fact, i should be thinking of how on Earth can i pluck up my courage to go near him again (without any motives this time but full of sincerity of wanting to be his friend). My buddy told me, "You don't dare to do it is merely because you care too much over that person and it hinders you from doing what you have planned. You mind terrible towards how he/she thinks..and hence your level of confidence will drop tremendously." That's true also.......so what now? Pray hard.............and held out the hand of friendship again once more to him. As simple as that...

Will i be able to do it? Well, i don't know.........Help me Lord.....You know i need you...

No comments: