Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just the way you are

God wants us to be grateful and rejoice at every single plannings that He planned for us. So here, i am trying to rejoice at every single happenings in my life.

Life here is good....because God, you are amazing! And we are amazing to Him just the way we are. Even if the whole World rejects us, He will never forsake us. So, World, be grateful and happy because there is someone up there who will always watches over us XD

I think whenever it comes to Friday, i will have a sudden feeling of sadness because i misses the cell back there in Perth. I am still trying to adapt to a brand new Christianity life back here. Come to think of it, i never got myself planted in any church or cell nor even serving when i accepted Christ back in 2007. I never even flip through the bible. And hence, i know this journey will be tough...but i'll treat it as God's mission for me =)

How have you been doing? Well, i am thinking you should be enjoying your life but on the other hand working hard too =) I don't know how to put it in words, but even if you feel that the whole World is against you, look high above, for you are amazing just the way you are XD Nobody knows you better than He does XD

Stay tuned people for more....i want TAROT!! I think it is time for me to step into Tarot Cafe and to reunite with those tarot cards again =)

No comments: