Friday, December 3, 2010

真希望雨能下不停!!

Hello World, I am back to my HOME SWEET HOME! JB is always the best. I don't want to go back to Perth anymore. I love JB! Really, this is where I truly belong. Whenever I faces any problem, my family are always the first person who will back me up =) Of course Jesus is higher above anyone else.

People, I really want to continue from the previous post but this internet doesn't allow me to. No worries, I will update it when I come back. Gotta go for a relaxing trip with my loved ones. Yayy..can enjoy the trip with dearest mummy, friends and beloved aunties. And not to be forgotten, my KIDS. They grown up a lot!!

Anyway, I had lots of fun since I reached home on the 1st December. I love to baby-sit my cousin =)) Thank you Jesus for giving me patience and tolerance. If I were to baby-sit him 10 months back, I would have shouted until I lost my voice.

Alright..I think I'll stop here. It ain't fun at all to type using this phone of mine.

PS: Rainy days always makes me emo. It has been raining for more than 2 days now. Though, I hate to step into puddles but I enjoyed the feeling as the rain hits me. I know I am silly. I know I am not strong. I know the result will be nothing but still I am not giving up. Lord, please give me the strength to hang on to it. I don't want to work things only on one side. I really don't want! Why does it hurt me so?

Okay..emo session is over! It is time to enjoy till I come back. I believe, as long as I have faith, things will be fine. After all, the Lord will take charge of my everything and he knows what is the best for me =))

PS: I miss YOU =(((...Missing a person can be kinda hurt too. At least last time I still can find out more but now I promised him that I won't "stalk" anymore. I really don't know what else I can do. I bet there is really NOTHING I could do. Nothing at all...

I thought I won't feel like this anymore ever since I successfully walked out from one side love 3 years ago. But it seems as if the history is repeating itself again. The feeling is exactly the same like 3 years ago. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to rewind and to unlock this forbidden memories again.

No comments: