Friday, December 17, 2010

When Selina and Ella finally reunited

I have you to be with, Everything will be easy

Hi I am Selina!Hi I am Hebe!Hi I am Ella. We are S.H.E. 16/12/2010 was the day when Selina and Ella finally reunited after one year. Too bad Hebe is currently not available in J.B. But it is okay Hebe, we will still wait for you. JB S.H.E has its own rules and routine. Everytime we gather, it is always Redbox and Lavender we go. We called it our "Old Place" XD Selina is still as beautiful as ever...with her hairband and long hair, she has the Musical talent feel. Afterall, she is! I love my JB S.H.E!!!
 We both loved soft toys. As we arrived there rather early, the room is not available yet. So we ended up playing soft toys in Harris. I am sure for those who walked past us, they will think we are crazy.
 I loved Octopus. It is OUR significant. We each have one little octopus. We bought it as the significant of our friendship at the age of 17.
 看不到 找不到 等不到 你的 HERO
 为何不 做自己 只手撑天的 SHERO
 你可以 我可以 为自己赴汤蹈火 的SHERO
 像女王 挥舞著 骄傲披风
 I loved to sing with Selina and Hebe because their voice is so good. We always have never-ending S.H.E's songs to sing. Girlies rawkzz!!! Let's go Karaoke again when Hebe comes back.
 After singing, there is always a tea-time session for the S.H.E or should i change our name to SHERO?? And there is only one place we will go -LAVENDER. Yayy, there is a time when i had phobia with Lavender because i fought with one of the waiter there. Why??Because he is so rude. I admit we are a bit noisy but Hello, we are celebrating people's birthday. But that's already the past. I can't hate Lavender because of one guy =))) Plus it is my favourite spot also...
 Look at the yummy yummy waffles. I swear i am so gonna put on a couple of kilos before i go back to Perth.
The usual cakes, the usual place, the usual girl, and everything is just so memorable and familiar. Though we did not meet each other for one year, but there is never a silent moment between us. We had lots and lots of stories to share. Whether in the sense of school, classes, boys and girls, it is always great to hear it from the friend who knows you best. I am glad distance did not pull us apart. We are still as close as ever.

S.H.E rawkzz....!!Can't wait for another "Yumcha" session when Hebe comes back.......I have you to be with, Everything will be easy...