Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sometimes........

Hello World, life in JB was good. I am having an awesome time here with all awesome people. I don't wanna go back to Perth. Though i loved Perth and the people there, but towards the end, JB is still where i belong. I WON'T leave my beloved ones here. Confusing huh? But is is okay....you'll gradually understand what i meant. Sometimes, i wonder, why do i grow up so fast? My heart is still young but i have already grown physically. We always got to experience different things in every stages of our life. We grumbled, complaint, sore over it, angry at it in the beginning. But as we finally get used and loved the situation we are in, that era has already come to an end, and we got to move on to experience yet another stage of our life.
I attended the meeting with SETALEOs and Lion Beryl. I felt super old as compared with the young Leos. Please guys, a message from your previous previous IPP (Immediate Past President), ALWAYS KEEP UP THE SPIRIT OF LEO. It will do you good if you are willing to take one step out of your current life and into the World of Leo. You guys are a bunch of good kids and some really potential ones. I am not saying things will go smoothly as planned. You'll definitely have to experience failure. Towards the end, it is not the awards we are aiming for, but the experiences and the process of working alongside with one another. It is all about the spirit and passion. I am sure you guys will learn the importance of team spirit one day. Trust me girls, SETALEO is the legend from now and ever. So continue to carry our flag up high and never brings it down. You guys are lucky enough to be in the best club ever....!!Throughout the whole journey, there will be arguments, there will be tears, there will be laughters, there will be craziness and fun, but all the memories are more than enough to last you for a lifetime. Afrer graduating from SETA for 3 years (entering 4th year), i never did once forget all the memories that i had during the time when i served in Leo club. Without Setaleo, i wouldn't have been who i am today. SETALEO is forever in my debt. Girls, continue to fight on.......i will always be there to support you girls even though i am so far away. And also, not to be forgotten, my two best helpers ever -Vonny and Kelly will forever be there to support and to bring you girls up again. SETA ROAR SETA ROAR SETA SETA SETA ROAR ROAR ROAR!!

While i was serving as a leo
People, let me rewind my memories back to the past again. I will tell you why i can't let go of SETALEO completely even though i am already an outgoing Leo for so many years. I always wanted to join Leo Club during Form 1. At that time, Leo club only recruit members from the Morning session. Afternoon session (Form 1 and 2) are not allowed to join Leo Club. I wanted to join Leo Club because i heard a lot from my Tuition teacher, Mrs Yong, who was the Leo Advisor for SETALEO. For your information, our school is called SMK SETA and during that time, Leo club of SMK SETA was like the best and famous club ever. Plus, i admire one of the seniors - Christine Hor. People asked me, what do you see in her? What makes you admire her so much? My answer is, i don't have to admire people based on their looks. She may not be pretty but she definitely has the characters. She may not be the Top student in school but she is responsible in her work. And thus, she is my role model and i am not afraid to tell the Whole World that she is the only senior i admire in the whole SMK SETA. 2 years passes very quickly, and before i even knew it, i am already eligible to join Leo Club. How happy i was when i finally being able to sign my name up =D

My first impression towards the club - "WOW...it is like the biggest club ever. And oh...so that's where all the chinese girls went to!" The club president, Lu-Xian was friendly and she involves everyone in the meeting and as well as helping out do to dedication. Slowly i realized that not many Leos hang on to the club. In each activities, it was obvious that the attendance of the members are getting lesser and lesser where finally, it involves only the B.O.D (Board of Directors) and a few new Leos. I was given a lot of different tasks to do. I was asked to join in activities. Then only i realized, Leo club is all about "With Love, We Serve". We go out to help people all over the places, visiting orphanages and old folks home, doing fund raising in order to make donation to the poors and etc. True enough Mummy started getting worried because i tend to go out too much that i neglected my studies. A trip to Penang (Leo Forum) has brought me the position of Treasurer. I don't even know the existence of awards if i never attended the annual Leo Forum. I never know i would need to sacrifice a lot of things in order to maintain this club. I hate to see my President, Judy feeling sad when we dropped from Top to Outstanding. I made a promise to myself- i WON'T let this situation happens again. NO, NOT during my undertaking. The position of President can be really stressful and hard. I shed lots of tears. I lost certain friends. People hates me. I received lots of nasty comments. I had endless arguments with the B.O.D. But there are good sides too. I had a bunch of supportive members and B.0.D. Though there are bound to be arguments, but towards the end, we still made up. I had two wonderful and extraordinary and loyal fans helpers - Vonny and Kelly, who always stood by me and never once leave me. When the whole World is against me, they are always there to tell me that they will stand by me. Whenever people accuse me or blame me for something, they are always there to tell me they believe me. Whenever i broke down or feeling lost, they are the ones who always pull me up and said they will support me 100%. Finally i made it!! I ve gotten the Alpha Top Club Award. Yes, all for our Setaleo. You couldn't imagine how happy we are. Our hard works are being paid off. Everything is worth it. I know things wouldn't go wrong when i handed the club over to you guys =)) You guys made me proud. Thank you darlings for taking care of the club and carrying the flag up high. Leo is my most precious memories for it contains love, tears, happiness, trust, loyalty, fun, leadership and etc.

End of my story

Sometimes, i wonder, what would i become if i never never step into the World of Leo? What would i become? Sometimes, i just want to go back to the old sweet time again. Sometimes, i just want to lock up my forbidden memories and yet sometimes, i thanked God for giving me the chance to rewind it again. For inside the forbidden memories, i found my courage and strength back. Thanks to the "You" who taught me the lesson to perserve. Thanks to the "You" who showed me that nothing is impossible. Thank you.....!!Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes, my mind will wanders off to nowhere but i believe........it will come back again to R.E.A.L.I.T.Y!!!

No comments: