Saturday, December 11, 2010

The place where i finally acknowledged it "My Home"....

Hello folks, i am trying my very very best to keep my promise. A BLOG POST A DAY till i am done with all the posts which i promised to update. So here you are peeps, i am here to tell you about my life in Perth. As you know, leaving home wasn't an easy task for me because i have a close relationship with my family, relatives and friends. What's more, i love my home very much. And yet, it is always my biggest dream to leave home and to explore the World outside. I admit i am greedy. I am not happy with what i have. I want MORE. As i mentioned before, i am the only child and YET i am not. It is complicated. But to me, what's past is already the past. I am happy with my family and i am proud and blessed to be born in this family =D You see, i had strong bonding with my family and so it is naturally hard for me to make this decision to leave home. Alas, i did leave my home- the place where i grew up. The place where i am surrounded by all sort of memories. The place where i am familiar with. The place where all my beloved ones are still living in.
 I did regret over my decision when Mummy and Daddy left. That's when my new journey starts. I was left all alone in this unknown place (Perth) without any friends. I was scare. I was lonely. I felt hopeless. No one is there to talk to me. I missed the whole orientation when i know that is the best place to get to know more friends. I chose to spend time with my parent's instead of attending orientation. I missed my JB friends terribly. I called Mummy almost everyday. I skyped a lot with Baobei Kelly. I felt touched when i know my Malaysia's friends were still concern about me. I know, i have to move on. I can blame no one except myself for this is MY DECISION. No one force me to make this decision. During the time when i felt so lost, these people (Picture above) found me. I don't know what is "PASSION" when i first met them. Now, i know =))They led me back to God after swaying away from Him for 2 years. They listened to all my problems. They gave me a new chapter of life when i thought my life is gonna be so dull and i thought i would never had friends at all. They help me to find back my confidence which i used to have but lost it. These are the things which my parents would never ever understand. All the while they thought i am someone without problems and hardly any troubles at all. So, EMOTIONAL is not even in my dictionary. But they didn't know, behind that smile and laughters of mine, there is a hidden story. I ve locked it all up. But these people managed to unlock it. Thank you guys. I would never never fall in love with Perth if it wasn't because of you all.
 Finding my way back to God is a wonderful thing. And hence, i find myself enjoying serving in various ministries. In the beginning, i agree to serve in Ushering is due to the fact that i don't know how to say "No" and merely because i am really grateful to these people who accept me for who i am. After all, i am witnessing the "FIRST" Murdoch Service. I love ushering now even though it wasn't my first choice. When Alph signed me up for Drama, my first expression -WHY ME?? Of all people, you chose to sign me up. I don't see myself having talent for acting. And yet, i don't see myself having the talent to join dancing. Choir is always my first choice. Yet, i believe everything happens for a reason. I decided to give it a try and i find myself actually liking it. Why? Because we are real. We act in our own characters. I am not saying that other ministries are not real. Arghh..it is hard to explain. Anyway, to cut the story short, we are the Foolz for Christ. And we'll always be =)) I don't know where will i end up to be........but i know God has His own plans for me =D
 MY GIRLS!!!I wasn't feeling really happy when i know Winter Holiday was coming (June end 2010) because i know most of my friends are going back to their own country and i will be left all alone. I don't know a lot of people yet. And during that time, many things happened. I had no one to talk to and i can talk to no one. I don't know the Passion people very well yet. Told you, i don't really understand Christianity yet. So when Kelvin invited me to join the core group, i agreed without even asking what a core member should do. I know. I know i am stupid. But a stupid girl can make a good decision too. I was kept busy throughout the whole winter hols that i barely even have time to laze around. We have lots of meetings and outings. It was fun. That's when i met these GIRLS. Our personalities are totally different from one another. And it seems as if, it is hard to get along with each other. Oops, but i have just proven that we can. Thank you girls for always being by my side whenever i was feeling down or unhappy. I missed our Elly night and i missed having girls talk with you all. Hope to see you girls soon =))

Jesus you're my superhero, You're my star, My bestfriend! Watching the kids running here and there can brighten up my darkest day. Even if they don't remember my name, but seeing them jumping around can naturally makes me feel like dancing and singing along with them. That's why, i chose to join Kids Ministry. And i am glad Kids Ministry is expanding slowly. We have bigger team now. Kids are the best method to train your patient. I admit i am someone without patient and hence, i am here to learn. I am still trying though...!I noticed one thing, there is a vast difference between a Christian kid and a Non-Christian kid. A non-Christian kid are generally violence and hard to control. Or maybe my circle is too small that it is time for me to explore the World for a bit? I always have the urge to lose patient towards my cousin for he is really too hard to control and he always have ways to make you flare up. I know it is not good and hence, i am learning. Kids are our FUTURE and we have to serve them with care. It is important to raise up the next generation =)))
Overall, what i wanna say is, i am glad i made that decision to come to Perth. I am sure God is the one who directs me here. I am glad that i am serving alongside with this family. Though we are small, but i can see that every single person has put in their maximum effort to help to expand this family. I am still learning though.....there is always room for improvement. I am glad that you all are part of my life. You guys showed me the way back to God and transformed my life. Though i really want to include each and every single one of you but it would be rather time consuming. So, to sum this all up, i just wanna say, I LOVE YOU GUYS. Thanks for being part of it =)) This is truly a place where i can call it "My Home".
PS: Though i enjoy my life in Perth, but it doesn't meant that i ve forgotten you, my friends in Malaysia. I still love you though....=P
My next blog post - my role as the "Angel of Love".....

No comments: