Sunday, December 12, 2010

My role as the "Angel of Love"

I love you till i die
Deep as sea, Wide as sky
The beauty of our love paints rainbow
Everywhere we go

Need you all my life
You're my hope, You're my pride
In your arms i find my heaven
In your eyes my sea and sky
May life be our love paradise
 Hello peeps, this blog post will be rather special for it won't be about ME! Yay..clap clap* Aren't you guys pleased? Finally, you don't have to read about my dull life for ONCE. But wait, this blog is about my role as the Angel of Love, so you will generally have to read about my stuff too =P Anyway, please say a big HELLO and WELCOME to my buddy, LIM LI XUAN (Picture above). I promised to write her this post for her birthday but i procrastinate it till now. Sorry Buddy...but i am sure you would want to read this post.

THE GIRL'S STORY
Hmm...i ve described her before so i am not going to describe her personality. She told me she is totally clueless when it comes to relationship matters. She told me before that she won't want to be in a relationship that soon and that she can't meet the one she like. She is like a little girl who is so naive. All the while we all know that there is a guy who took interest in her but she doesn't believe what we said. She is just so pure that she don't realize what we (Me and Chloe) have observed. When she finally told us that she has been confessed by that boy after their first date, our first expression is " WE HAVE TOLD YOU SO!" I believe she was confused and her feelings are complicated. She didn't know what to do. There are too many opinions and ideas. The best decision lies within herself. For me, I TOTALLY AGREE THAT THE TWO OF THEM SHOULD GET TOGETHER.  For some reasons, i feel that both of them are quite similar to one another and they would make a perfect couple. So, You guys have my 100% support.

Still, i can't help her to make this decision. She said this boy is totally not her type at all and she don't share the same feeling towards him. She rejected him during the first confession =( To be honest, i was quite disappointed but still i do think that this boy is very brave. And hence, i decided to help him immediately. Sorry buddy, i don't meant to betray you. All the while, i am siding him but i do respect what you ve told me. Most of the stuffs you told me, i kept it Private and Confidential. I am glad that you trust me with your stuffs. Remember we chatted until 6am because of him? I know you too, are trying hard to go closer to him but don't know how to. Communication is very important. I am sorry Kon if i betrayed you, but i think she has the right to know. I told her about your blog and other things which she doesn't know. But to be honest, i only tell her good things about you =))))

I am glad you finally decided to invite him into your World. And i am really proud of you Girl...for finally you decided to confess to him that all these while, you like him too =)) I doubt that i can be as brave as both you and Kon. Though i always give you advise on this topic, but when it comes to mine, i am a total failure at it. Still, i am glad thing works out between the both of you.

1st of May 2010 is certainly a historical day for the two of you and as well as for me =D
THE BOY'S STORY
 Say Hello to KON WENG LEONG (Picture above), the male lead for this blog post. This boy...hmm...i pitied him because i know he meant to keep it as a secret but who knows, he bumped into ME, the Gossip Queen (PS: My definition for Gossip Queen is not about squabbling or backstabbing about other people from behind, but it is just a title for people who are always up-to-date towards the latest happenings). All these while, i knew that he had feelings for Li Xuan. How do i know? Because he tends to put a "Like" in almost every posts Li Xuan updated, including pictures and other stuffs. And also due to "Pet Society", i started noticing that something is not right =P No worries Kon, you know we will always help you.

Kon has been in the same class as me for 2 semester (TBF 07/08). And from what i observed, he is a shy and quiet boy. Never really talk to him for the previous 2 semesters. I only knew him well during Semester 3 because of the "K and LX case". So i am very surprise when he actually date Li Xuan out for a movie......JUST HER ALONE. This guy is very daring. One moment we saw him running towards the lift, saying that he has something to do. And the next moment, he was back in class. Everything was so fishy. I remembered we just bid Li Xuan "Good bye" not long before. So this guy ran all the way to her hostel to wait for her to come back and to ask her out for movie. So daring right? But what amazed me the most is he actually confessed to her right after their first date. This is out of my prediction but i do know you like her =) You acted way too fast boy. It will scare her off...but i'll give you 3 CHEERS for this. I think you are very brave, that's why i chose to stand on your side. Though she rejected you for the first time, but you did not give up. GOOD!!!!

You have been through a lot. You tried your best to go closer to her. You felt rejected. You felt hopeless. You didn't know what you can do. That's when you will come to me for help for you know i will tell you everything. I do admit that there are stuffs which i didn't tell you, but i revealed MOST of them to you. You turned into another person after you stepped out into the "Working World". I knew someting is not right. You seldom find me on MSN to ask about her stuffs. You seem to be perfectly fine. I was super angry during the time when you told me you want to give up. Immediately i know what i observed is right. You had feelings for another girl. The role as the "Angel of Love" is not an easy task. I was angry. I was sore. I feel sad. I feel like punching the boy. I feel like crying along with that girl even though she doesn't know any single thing. You know what, right before this boy break this news to me, Li Xuan was telling me that she will try her best to understand Kon because she knows she really really liked him. She asked me not to tell anyone about it. And when Kon told me he wanna give up, i felt as if the Whole World has turned dark. I scolded him. I feel like whacking him. I feel like slapping him to wake him up. He told me he was tired of waiting. He told me he don't have the confident to wait any longer. He told me this girl don't like him at all. He told me he was insecure.

I did try my best to psycho him but our conversation for that day seems so blur and difficult. It seems as if both of us were on different channels. I know i can't keep the secret any longer. I HAVE TO TELL HIM. He needs to know how she felt. He needs to know everything. It won't be fair if i keep both their secrets all to myself, though both of them should know it. I remembered Li Xuan showing me a post which she wrote in her Wretch blog. That was her true and real feeling. I knew it!!! And i revealed that to Kon. Sorry Li Xuan, i know i should'nt do that but there is no other way out =(( I promised i didn't show him the original post. I only copied the important parts for him. He cried after reading it.....I can imagine his grateful expression when he typed "Thank you very much". That's when he promised me that he will never ever mention the word "Giving Up" or " Change of Heart" AGAIN!!
 They did not get together right away but it goes round and round for quite a while. There are lots and lots of misunderstandings. They don't know each other well and barely talk to each other. There are things which i knew from both side but the two of them do not know. It is hard to be the middle people and to try to convey all the messages to Him and Her. I am glad you guys are meant to be......!It is proven that the participation of both parties is the Main Key to make a relationship works. Both of them been through a lot...!I have seen how much they grown during this period. They have become mature. At first, i couldn't help feeling a bit worried for them for i know both of them are of the same kind. Quiet and not the initiative type of person........!Now, i can set my heart as ease for i know their relationship is stable =)))))))))))))))) HURRAY!!
If you ask me, how does it feel to be the "Angel of Love"? I would say, the feeling is awesome. Although it can be a bit tiring and emotionally unstable, but at the end of the day, i do not regret over the things i have done. I am glad that God gave me a chance to know my friends well. If you ask me, will you do the same thing again? My answer would be - YES....IF i ever come across the same case, i would still do the same thing. Take up the role as the "Angel of Love".  Becareful Kon and Li Xuan, i will be the Guardian Angel for your relationship...so don't be annoyed if i tend to check on you guys from time to time =P

Continue to stay loving and strong for each other ok??

Once again, 1st of May 2010 is a very special date. I pray that you guys will have infinite1st of May from now and ever...

Till here..............=)))))

1 comment:

llx said...

T-T gamdonggggg gamdonggggg ah viola...i duno wat to write dyyyy,u know me so well :') thanks for everything u done! thanks for caring us whole-heartedly thanks for consulting me everytime i need you T-T <3 my buddy!now u are upgraded to my guardian dy.haha <3