Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Homecoming!!!

Hello World, in less than 24 hours time, i will be back to my Home Sweet Home. How i miss everything back there and yet i don't wanna leave Perth =( Complicated huh?

Anyway, there are many things which i wanna share but i guess it would take me a while. So please allow me to retype this blog post again when i reach home =))) To cut the story short, i love the life in Perth and i ve learnt a lot from the F.A.M.I.L.Y that i came to know. God is indeed awesome to me =))

Will see you soon ya My girls in JB =)) Can't wait to fly off....

PS: Sorry if i scare you off but i guess this is the only way to express myself. I did struggle to make this decision. I do want to give up but in the end, i chose not to let myself regret over it. I am so so so sorry. Do not feel pressurized or anything....just be yourself =))

No comments: