Thursday, December 9, 2010

The "Memory Lane"

Hello peeps, Sawadika. The Princess is back from Thailand. I felt so blessed spending time with my beloved ones. Life is always good back home. I really love my home and the people here =D Indeed, Machi told me, home is truly where i belong. Whenever things happen, it is always my Family and loved ones who are always there to give me support. And not to be forgotten, my heavenly Father from above.
My most favourite chocolate ever - AFTER EIGHT. How i get to know about this chocolate. When i celebrated my 12 years old birthday, Krystal bought me this chocolate. And eversince then, this has became my most most most favourite chocolate ever. But i don't get to eat it often for it is kinda expensive T.T!! Mummy bought it for me instead =D Love ya Mummy....Honestly i ve been spending money like water since i came back. I haven't even get to hang out with my friends for we went to Thailand. At least i managed to meet most of my relatives and dearest neighbours.
 My sister - the beloved Violin. I always love Violin and Piano. But sadly, i have given up on both of them. I meant my giving up is not in the sense that i don't want to touch both of them ever again. It is just that i don't want to waste money learning and sitting for exams. Instead, i intend to do self-learning. I still love them though and i wanna master it myself. I know my Mummy won't give my beloved Violin and Piano away without my permission.

This Violin is too small for me. I may need to upgrade it to a full-size Violin and to sell this off. So, Good Bye my dearest Sister. You have been part of me since the age of 9.  I have sweet and bitter memories with you. Nevertheless, i still love you =) Please be patient and to wait for my new sister to come. I'll make sure i bring it to wherever i go . I won't leave it to rot at home again, i promised. Life sucks without my sister T.T!
Finally, my beloved family and friends (Neighbours). Did i ever ever tell you that my family always go travelling with my neighbours? Well, it is hard to explain here but apparently we have strong bonding between us. Yes, the 3 families of Molek 1/6. I miss those days when we always cook together and we will have dinner outside our house compound. Pictures can do the explaination. I will update a post about it later on and you'll get what i mean =) This time, we went to Thailand. Look at my beloved kids. They have grown up and i feel so old.

I believe i have lots and lots of things to update in my "Lane of Memory". I called home my "Memory Lane" because it is full of sweet and bitter memories. It feels good to look at those long long ago pictures again. And it feels good to read those messages and testimonies my friends wrote for me. It touches my heart to rewind my long long ago memories when i was still a school student with lots of dearest friends. It makes me laugh to see myself turning into a tomboy at the age of 15 to 17 when the boys started questioning me about being a transexual. Mind you, i was from an ALL-GIRLS school. And to make it clear, i was never a lesbian =P I will tell you the reason why next time.

Oh dear, next time next time next time. I have promised to update this and that but it takes like forever. So, in order to keep my schedule in order. Let me arrange it first. My next blog posts will be in this order :-

1) A place where i finally acknowledged it "My Home"
2) My role as the "Angel of Love" (how i successfully match-make my friends =D) I promised Xuan i will write her this post
3)The life of a baby sitter (Baby-sitting  beloved Christopher, Daylan and Erin)
4) etc etc etc etc.....

Alrighty....Ciaozz people! If possible, i will update a post a day.......=DDDDD

I LOVE HOME!!!

No comments: