Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When i stepped on the land of Perth...(Part 1)

Aloha folks...Alright alright..scold me as you like. I know i have been neglecting this blog for quite a while. Gomenasai!!You know why i dread to update?Because i have taken so many pictures and it is hard for me to sort it out plus the fact that i hate to wait for the pictures to be uploaded.

PS: Just like what BB said, pictures will make a post interesting and captivating.

So, here i am , trying to keep this post exciting and attractive. I will be introducing the apartment that we(me and my family) stayed during our first week in Perth.I flew to perth on this fateful day (3/2/10). When we reached Perth, it is already near 11pm at night. So we took a cab to this Mosman Beach(That's where we are staying). It was a cool apartment!!I remembered vividly that their office was closed right after 4pm. So we got to find our own key as nobody will be there to serve us. It was kinda funny.

Right..enough craps!Pictures will tell everything....have fun admiring all these pictures. I love Mosman Beach.
Mosman Beach. This was taken during day time.
Perth's moonlight.....

The Living room with our luggages.
Mum and Dad took the master bedroom so me and Theodore got to squeeze in this little room with our luggagesOnly one shelf to put our belongings?? The "Toire" It was rather cool during night time. So i jumped up and down, admiring every corner of our little apartment. This one caught my attention. I love to read!!And they provide us with lots of awesome books. Austin is really good at this. The Kitchen The master bedroom. That is my dad.hehehe My bestfriends. Spot my little Luffy.. My messy bed
Theodore's bed
I love every part of Mosman Beach. We met Austin the next day. He is the one handling this whole Mosman Beach. Austin is a great man....and excellent in dealing with business thingy.
Perth's sky......i have to love it for the next 3 years Our balcony...
See?I told you!!Mosman Beach is a nice place, located at Victoria Street. I have been staying there for 5 days till i moved into my hostel.Till now, i still can't forget this wonderful apartment. Although it cost us Aud180 per night(really expensive =( ) but still, it is the cheapest bargain you can get in Perth. Oh well, i don't know about the rest but we got to find one which is near my Uni. So i guess that's it.
I had fun staying at Mosman Beach. I missed Poppy(Austin's daughter). She is soooooooooo cute. I love kids!!And Poppy is such a beautiful baby. I will show you guys her picture one day. Well..in my upcoming posts....i don't know when can i ever finish updating.....
See ya guys!!I won't ask you to check out for more pictures at Facebook for i have not upload any pictures to it. Poor me!!This is the punishment for a procrastinator like me.
=)

















No comments: