Monday, March 8, 2010

The "Masquerade Cruise"......

Konbanwa...how's life peeps??Lemme see......"The Masquerade Cruise"??Uhuh uhuh...this post will be full of pictures and lesser craps. I know you guys would want to see more pictures than to read what i write isn't it?Aren't you excited when you hear of the word "Masquerade"?It sounded so grand and amazing. I don't know why but during the first day i stepped in Murdoch Uni, i can see people giving out flyers on this Masquerade thingy.I never thought i will attend this event for i told Mummy i wouldn't dream of attending it when she was reading out the details. Haha...things will change huh??We are going to cruise around Perth City in Captain Cook. Amazing huh?

Okay, back to my title.Wow...The masquerade!!The word masquerade certainly has something to do with mask??And yea...it does!!Check out my mask??Isn't it beautiful??
Thanks Wing and Jovan for helping me to find the black mask that i want.
And this is the ideal and proper attire that fulfills the demand of this event!!I must say, i am a bit disappointed for this isn't the type of "Masquerade" that i imagined for more than 70% of people are not wearing mask.And they called this a"Masquerade".Anyway, i did enjoy myself by admiring the views while singing through the windy breeze. Janet and Tale really brighten up my day.

The beginning
This is Alphonsus! Did i ever mention him before?Nope?Yea..he is one of the first volunteers we knew when we first came here. He is famous and extrovert. I believe you guys can easily tell this base on the handmade mask above!!We really laugh till our side ached. Romantic wedding. The picture isn't clear but still i can imagine the couple smiling to each other on this big day Darkness is calling out...to all I am not really happy that day for Theodore is giving me a very displeased look. I am sure he is angry with me for he didn't want to come in the first place but i persuaded him to. Can you guys recognize the guy next to Theodore?Oh my god...Taylor's Friends, he is the long-lost MATTHEW LIM.I still think he looked Yong Sui. So i made him cover up his face with Alphonsus's mask. He looks better now right??Anyway, i am glad he didn't come in T-shirt and short pant Me and Yoyo(my hongkong friend).SHe is cute... The ladies. I personally think Edwina(the girl in white) is really pretty. SHe looks so pure, like a princess NIght view of Perth. Check out the "wheel of perth"!!! My flatmate-Winsi and Theodore. Many people thought i was attending a cosplay or what. Winsi is hot isn't it??I looked so short beside her The joker!Can you imagine him wearing like this to a "Masquerade Cruise" party?Yes..he did!!HOnestly, i admire him for his courage and the way he don't take notices of what people comment about him. ZHAIIIIIII....i like it!Edwinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I like them. They are my church mates. The guys. Matthew is as yong sui as ever. All the guys agreed to it!haha With majority votes, he have to wear the mask. From left-Theodore, Matthew, Alphonsus and Jovan. Edwina and JovanYoyo and Jovan Me and Jovan. He said he is famous as everyone wants to take picture with him.
We had pizza's for dinner. Before we ended our silly game of addiction, Matthew started to fool around with my mask.
If i am not wrong, he had my little hat on his head as well.He has been nagging and nagging for me to send him this picture. And thus, i got to update this post!! Me and Saori, the japanese girl. Saori wa kirei na onna no hito desu And now...i am showing you guys my lovely housemates that parties all day long!!And he said, he is very cute.. My "Mask"...
This is the end of my "Masquerade cruise" trip. Although it was quite boring and i faces some problems, but still, i think it was a good experience for me. I am glad i went....!!!
PS: Next post will be about my gathering with Tan Sri Chuan Lung and Datin Sri Kai Lyn.. Yayy..i love them....!!

























1 comment:

Angel Chris said...

Hope you all enjoyed the Masquerade cruise trip..Great pics you have got..Thanks for sharing with us..
Sydney Harbour Charter