Thursday, February 18, 2010

Need a real break....

Hi World...sorry for the long wait. I meant to update something about "Life in Perth", yea...seriously, something about Perth which BB and my buddies had been pestering me to talk about. But now...Gomenasai...Mi An Hamnida, Desole, I am sorry....and etc...i really have no mood to update anything except to vent out my anger.
Seeing the blue skies or the sea always makes me feel better. So i am uploading these two pictures in order to cheer me up. For your information, these pictures were taken in Perth. Yes..the true blue sky and sea of Victoria Street. That is where i have been staying with my family during the first four days of our arrival.

Alright, back to my title. The main point of me writing this is to vent out my anger. But no worries, you won't see any strong rude or vulgar words that you ve seen in my so long long ago post. I received a call from Mummy today and i was suppose to be happy. And yet, right after she touches that topic, i totally lost my mood in everything. Yes.i think i ve told mummy before that i am not really happy in this relationship. She say nothing at first, only hoped that i know what am i doing.

I admit i am a strong girl, and i am the one who likes to pursue freedom. I don't like to be tied down and i don't like to rely on people. I am not tolerant enough to tolerate a person's fault or whatsoever. What's more, it is really a big offence to me if i found out my mate is controlling me and make me felt uncomfortable. I should have thought of these consequences before i officially step into the world of relationship but who knows. Feeling comes and go okay?It is not something which i can control. I might be the wild and unconsiderate party but AT LEAST i am honest to my own feelings. It is not my policy to stick to that person whom i had already lost feelings for. Won't it hurt that person more??You can't control feelings anyway...it is not something which we can control. So please don't force me anymore.....

I like freedom. Freedom is my policy. It is one of the most important thing in my life.There is no way i could settle down when i have not achieve all my dreams. This is me. I ve vowed that i MUST achieve all my dreams. 我要创造一个属于我自己的“新世界”。

And so, this is how i argued with my mum. I am sorry if the way i talked is too harsh but i am really pissed off. Don't ever ever brought up this topic again. I know what am i doing and i know how to settle my own things. Although i know the route will be tough for me, but what the heck..it is my own decision. I don't need some third parties to give me suggestions and all. This is not something that can be settle through lots of advices and dozens of holy stories. As long as i did not create troubles for you guys, just LET ME BE. I am a girl with great dreams and not a guinue pig in a hole.

But then, way back to yesterday i am glad i did stayed up last night to counsel a few people. Yayy...i sincerely hope everyone is happy. Right...this is what i am gonna say for i don't want to recall so much of what happened just now. Just to remind you guys that, i most probably will not be in my best mood for today but then...i will forget everything in just a blink. I need a real break.............................


PS: I promised i will update something about Perth. So ....be patient with me please...Love ya all..muackzz

1 comment:

Bei Bei said...

昨晚跟妈妈通电话了
她也跟我说了很多很多
目的也是希望我知道自己在做什么
新的一个学期
应该更注重学业而不是浪费时间来担心无聊的事

加油噢~!我相信去澳洲读书对你来说
是个全新的开始
我们来一起努力吧!!

我也想要为自己创造一个属于我自己的“新世界”。
呵呵 :)