Thursday, March 4, 2010

When i stepped onto the land of Perth (Part 3)

Hey World,...told you, i will keep my promise to update everyday!!Although it is kinda hard to maintain, but i guess i'll rather not be someone who break promises. Yayy...gambatte kudasai!!!I realized that i took quite a number of picutures with unknown buildings. Something which i don't even know how to describe. But i was so captivated with those sceneries at "that" moment that i really got to snap a photo of it. For example, when i was having an evening walk with my parents, i saw some really nice houses of different structures and designs. It was all so nice and beautiful and i thought i really must keep some pictures of it as my collection. I even held my camera tightly just in case i missed something nice.

Now, i don't even know how to describe those pictures. So people, don't scold me please. I will upload those pictures in facebook right after i've updated all the happenings of my current life. For your information, i did not upload all the pictures here. These pictures are the selected ones. So...do enjoy!!
I am a sky freak. I just loved the skies...
Coles!One of the famous mart in Aussie.

Back view of my dearest daddy and mummy. I miss them.. Family portrait. Special isn't it??I love the back view of the three of us!!

Natural + simple is always the best of all..
When i first came to Perth, i always crave for ice-cream. I particularly love ice-creams from Gelato..Cool to eat during SUMMER.I thought this MONK restaurant looks weird and eerie. But surprisingly, the food there was awesome. I'll upload all the pictures at Facebook. Err...wait..i didn't promise to upload today. I need some time.....!!!Give me at least one or two weeks.






They looked tired, aren't they??We are at Fremantle.Daddy loves to check out any nice, new hotels. Look at them.... I laughed till my side ache when i realized this is a dustbin. I know i am a bit too "slow" Family rider really worth it!!This is valid till the end of the day.. Sending daddy and mummy to the airport. Kawaii....this pair of stocking is from Han Guk. Sarangheyo...i miss Korea like hell... Ok..i am sure i have to stand from now and then....for unfortunately, i am a student with a concession card! We are heading to the beach at Victoria Street. Isn't it beautiful??There are lots of people bringing their dogs for a stroll. Lucky dogs. Deep blue sea....what will happen if i swim in the sea???I will be blown away by the strong current waves. I tried that before....in Cottesloe. I am like a big pumpkin trying to fight against the waves.Wait...i'll tell you more on that later on!! I heard a couple calling "BELLA BELLA!!"..and i wonder if she was the one? I caught him!!He wasn't sleeping! Oh..this is another thing i "heart" when i came to Perth. You guys simply must eat CREME EGG. It tasted so sweet and yummy. Oh my god. Well...do you all remember "WildChild", starred by Emma Robert?? There was a scene where Poppy and her friends went to the city to do their shopping. And they tried to pretend they were adults for they are not allowed to buy wine under the age of 18. They almost succeed in that when Drippy said she wanted 2 creme egg. Enough crappings...i just wanna say, i LOVE CREME EGG. Mummy and Daddy.....before going to the airport!!I will miss them..=( Have i ever mention POPPY??Yea..i think i did. Poppy is Austin's daughter. And i love her for she is a cute baby. See the above picture. That was Austin with dear little Poppy. Oh my god...Austin is such a good dad and Poppy is soooo cute Okay...i am not a pervert but i really liked Poppy so much that i had to ask Austin for permission to snap pictures of her. We took the train to Burswood and then a cab to the airport. Mummy and Daddy is leaving us really soon. =(
Anyway, that was weeks ago. I am fine now. Or i should say, i am always fine!!The next post will be about my UNI...yayyy...finally....
Ciaozz...people!!
























No comments: