Friday, March 5, 2010

When i stepped onto the land of Perth (Part 4-Murdoch University)

Minasan...Ohayooooooo gozaimasu (It is almost 3am now so i should wish you guys a very good morning). Okiez..finally it was time for me to leave Mosman Beach. I am moving to Murdoch Village soon. I am finally a Uni student. Honestly, i was quite excited and yet, afraid of my coming NEW LIFE. Will i be able to make friends?Can i cope with my studies? What will happen if i don't have friends and what will becomes of me if no one is there to care for me whenever i faces problems? So many questions popped out all of a sudden, just when i was about to step out of Mosman Beach. Gosh..i gonna miss it so much!!

Well, yea...we get Austin to call a cab for us for we have so many luggages.And he did. I miss Poppy.
Good Bye Mosman Beach. I WILL come here again next time.
Our luggages. Told you we have lots of luggages..

My fugly face..
As we are drawing near to Murdoch University, i trembled a little for i know there won't be anyone there to help us out anymore. All of a sudden, i kinda miss my family and friends in Malaysia. How nice if there were here...
We reached Murdoch University at last, and we get the taxi driver to drive us up to the village area. My goodness, we got to carry all our luggages and there were only 2 of us. Do you know what a caucasian told us when he passed by us???Well, he said "i hope you don't use a cheap roller!" =(
Nevertheless, i am so damn pissed with the fact that i got to wait for 3 hours to get that stupid room key. What the heck....!!!The initial look of my room. Wardrobe. We went for a walk right after we unpacked all our stuffs. The campus is quite big...
I was being stupid for i got so used to the life in Malaysia where every uni has it's own gate. So i tend to ask people why Murdoch Uni doesn't have a gate. Stupid of me right??I felt so dumb The bush court where many people sat under the trees to read or to hang out. I can't stand the hot sun though. There is a sport centre and Tavern there....
The bush court..
I wanted to show to guys more but i can't. I am not good at taking photos and my camera does not provide the best satisfaction to me. =) Haha.Theodore was complaining to me that he hates being a MIT student for he felt that they have no status in the uni. These containers are mainly for MIT students I love cereals especially Koko Crunch, honey stars, and etc. But i grew to love SPECIAL K when i came here. It tasted so nice..My room is so messy... My table. Oh well...i had so much stuffs on my table NOW. Will show you guys how messy it is right now...!!Can you spot my Luffy?I simply love my Jae Joong's clock.It melted my heart whenever i look at the clock The along-side corridor. Theodore's room was open...i took this when he was cooking!! Our kitchen. Mind you, it wasn't as neat as you see. In reality, it sucks! Our dirty living room... Chairs, being brought outside to enable them to have parties!! Female's "toire"
Right!!I shall stop here. There are more to come. Will update more about "Wildlife Park", the catamaran sailing, Masquerade Cruise, gathering with Tan Sri Chuan Lung and Datin Sri Kai Lyn, and etc. Oh my god!!!I just have so much to update.......=(
See ya people!!



















No comments: