Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Day In the City(Perth)

Minasan, Tadaima!!Did you guys enjoy the masquerade cruise with me?Nothing much to update today, just to let you see a few pictures of my beloved hottie.On the 27th of February, both me and Theodore has to get up early for we are heading to towards city to visit our honorable Tan Sri Chuan Lung and Datin Sri Kai Lyn. They are our saviour for they brought us our rice cooker and belongings all the way from Malaysia to Perth. (Ps: At the mention of that, i can imagine Mummy with her excellent skills of packing and stuffing things.)We agreed to meet up for lunch. Actually, they did not come late!We are the early ones because we are not familiar with the places and all, so we need some time to hunt around.
Saw lots of people playing here and it is not even a swimming pool!Nevertheless, i still like this scene very very much. I can see people smiling and laughing and i really loved the atmosphere.It brightened up my day despite the fact that the weather is as hot as an oven.
Right!!I don't know where Domino's pizza is. So i just find a place to sit down. Theodore is being worried for nothing. He was afraid that he can't meet up with them and we'll get lost or what. Just chill....everything is gonna be alright. But we ve got to leave because we saw a car with hot gases coming out from it and parking right NEXT to us. Reluctantly, i got up....

We were standing outside Domino's while waiting for our King and Queen. I saw this really cute bus. I really want to have a ride on it. It looks so cute...
They arrived at last (Like after hearing for more than 5 songs in my MP3..haha). We went to have Dim Sum. It was so very very good. First, is because i haven't tasted Dim Sum for quite a while. Second, is due to the fact that Chuan Lung's housemate is working there, so we get to eat extra lots. yayy...i was so stuffed right after eating. We chilled at Chuan Lung's place. His place was nice...!Played poker cards and i lost all the time because i don't even know how to play. T.T!!you guys bully me...

Dearest Kai Lyn wanted to bake cheese cake for me. My bestfriend is always the best!!I know how to make it already but still i need those utensils.Let me tell you, the cake was awesome. I ate almost half of the cake but then, there are 8 of us fighting for the cake. So ......i must learn to make it myself next time.
We continue playing card games, and i was the winner(to be nice) of the day. For i am a HD student. You guys heard of "Chor Dai Di" right?For chinese people? Yayy..we counted by cards. Means add up all your remaining cards in each round. And my score is over 250+. Oh my god!Initially, i was the winner but i don't know how i became the loser.T.T!!Anyway, i know!!Next gathering will be my treat to all. KOREAN FOOD!!
It was nearly 11.20pm when we decided to leave.Kai Lyn don't want to let us leave. But i told her i am not flying back to Malaysia.Then she came up with the idea of taking pictures.
And she forced poor Theodore to post like this. Look nice isn't it??BUt she is not satisfied. So she made Tan Sri Chuan Lung to stand beside Theodore. Oh my god, everytime i see this picture, i gonna laugh like anything@@Girls are always the best!CHeck out the hottie beside me!! This camera men is not good at taking pictures. Hence, we looked like this!!Anyway, we miss ya Shi Hui. Wish you were here!! Our Tan Sri spend Aud60 in the arcade the night before and he won three teddy bears. He gave me one of this. Yayy...i picked up the cutest one. This is the additional family members to my dolly set. Say Hello to Little Bear!!!
I had a nice day and i enjoyed myself very much.Are you guys enjoying yourself as much as i do?? Life is always great when you have your bestfriend beside you in an unknown country.I am glad they were here....!!Let's meet up again next time since we are so near to each other now.I know...My treat next time!!=)muackzz..








No comments: