Saturday, March 6, 2010

When i stepped onto the land of perth (Wildlife Park)

Minasan Konbanwa~~Ogenki desu ka??Murdoch University is kind enough to organize a trip to Wildlife Park(Swan River) for us. I didn't know anything about it at first till Alph ask me and Theodore to sign up. Thanks dude. I am glad i did sign up. It was quite fun actually excluding the fact that we don't know anyone well and my skin is burning due to the heat!!
In the bus
Fanny(Hongkies) and Me.

We were divided into group of 4. Natalie, Me and Fanny. A lot of people mistook me for Natalie. I was both puzzled and surprised why everyone kepts on calling me Natalie eventhough i have already explained dozen times that i am not Natalie. Anyway, i don't think we even look alike. She is from KL too.
We followed EMMA's group. And she took us to see the Kangaroos.
Isn't it cute??? That is the mother kangaroo with its baby-Joey. Try to spot the little Joey.I forgot the name of this creature. It looks like a pig isn't it?? I love Koala bear the best of all. They are the luckiest animal of all for they can sleep for 18 hours.
There are many type of animals there but i don't see the point of me uploading and describing each and everyone of them here. So people, please be patient. I shall upload everything at facebook. We had lunch after that!!!SAUSAGES again!!
Our bus driver is very sporting. He took us around and insisted that we should stop by a road-side stall to buy some vegetables and fruits!!Awesome. I bought two large packet of potatoes for only Aud 4.00. The cheapest ones i could ever find. It took me nearly 3 weeks to finish all the potatoes Nice bridge...
That was the end of our wildlife park trip!!On that very night itself, we had a chinese reunion dinner with the "Passion". Yea..it was quite fun but sadly i can't spend Chinese New Year with y family. I still miss them....!!!
Yayyy...i am ending really fast!!And with just another one or two post.....i will reach my current life!!
People..it is AUTUMN now!!Finally, i love the cold weather although i felt sick!!I must get use to the weather here!!!Ciaozz..see ya in the next post!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here cardcaptorrawkz.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research displays that about 60% of all United States grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Christine said...

that creature u say look like pig is a wombat!!! lol..